#31 Idea...

KinkajouKinkajou Registered Users Posts: 1,240 Major grins
edited August 19, 2009 in The Dgrin Challenges
So here are some ideas... Was on the road all last week with the company (www.prioria.com) for a trade show in DC, so haven't had time to work on the challenge.

Although I usually don't use anything from the challenge in the title, this is the best I've got so far. I might end up with something completely different in the next few days....

Our booth was constantly busy, so some of these first two shots were taken with a wide angle/fisheye in order to demonstrate that.

Open for Business:
623301835_YEYGK-L.jpg

623312850_B3cWB-L.jpg

Open Negotiations

623328993_iccwo-L.jpg
Webpage

Spread the love! Go comment on something!

Comments

• adbsgicomadbsgicom Registered Users Posts: 3,615 Major grins
    edited August 19, 2009
    The third one works best for me. The first two are just too much and nothing really grabs me to focus on.
    - Andrew

Who is wise? He who learns from everyone.
    My SmugMug Site
  • MarkRMarkR Registered Users Posts: 2,099 Major grins
    edited August 19, 2009
    15524779-Ti.gif. #1 and #2 are actually quite nice, but they are impersonal and distant. #3 tells a nice story.
  • divamumdivamum Registered Users Posts: 9,021 Major grins
    edited August 19, 2009
    +1 15524779-Ti.gif
  • KinkajouKinkajou Registered Users Posts: 1,240 Major grins
    edited August 19, 2009
    Yeah.... that's what I thought about 1 & 2. I think I just really like the lights and the ceiling in the first two :)

Ok, I'll try to come up with something else over the next day or so... then #3 might be the backup entry
    Webpage

Spread the love! Go comment on something!
  • KatmitchellKatmitchell Banned Posts: 1,548 Major grins
    edited August 19, 2009
    I love the blue carpet in #1 and the space..

But #3 is strongest for theme. I like the look on the guy's face and I think the "open" hand adds to the emphasis on "open" negotiations. thumb.gif

Kat
  • whitericewhiterice Registered Users Posts: 555 Major grins
    edited August 19, 2009
    Kinkajou wrote:
    Yeah.... that's what I thought about 1 & 2. I think I just really like the lights and the ceiling in the first two :)

Ok, I'll try to come up with something else over the next day or so... then #3 might be the backup entry

Yup Kristin....#3 is the best for the challenge. But isn't it about time for a signature shallow DOF entry from you.mwink.gif
    - Christopher
    My Photos - Powered by SmugMug!