Options

link gallery page from my website to FaceBook showa up as advertizing for GoDaddy

Comments

• Options
    TCSTCS Registered Users Posts: 97 Big grins
    edited August 20, 2009
    TCS wrote:
    That is new and makes me mad!!!!

That

What can I do to stop this?
  • Options
    edited August 20, 2009
    TCS wrote:
    What can I do to stop this?

I tried again and this time no problem
    http://www.touscrins.com/Egyptian%20Event%2009/809822

The one that caused problem and should not have was without the www
  • Options
    docwalkerdocwalker Registered Users Posts: 1,867 SmugMug Employee
    edited August 21, 2009
    That is a problem with your domain setup. If you are only seeing it 50% of the time, it means that you have a duplicate @ record in the DNS settings. If you see it all the time, it means that you are using the wrong IP address. You want 1 @ A record pointed at 208.79.45.23 Delete any other records or edit the existing one to point at the above address. That will fix you right up. Need help? Email me on the help desk. I will need your GoDaddy login to fix it.
    SmugMug Support Hero
    http://help.smugmug.com
  • Options
    edited August 23, 2009
    docwalker wrote:
    That is a problem with your domain setup. If you are only seeing it 50% of the time, it means that you have a duplicate @ record in the DNS settings. If you see it all the time, it means that you are using the wrong IP address. You want 1 @ A record pointed at 208.79.45.23 Delete any other records or edit the existing one to point at the above address. That will fix you right up. Need help? Email me on the help desk. I will need your GoDaddy login to fix it.

Hi Doc

I sent you an e-mail (well 3 in a row as things evolved).
    I do have additional problems (recent) with being logged in but no access to controls
    (may be unrelated to previous problem)