Toying with my hummers

Bud1880Bud1880 Registered Users Posts: 500 Major grins
edited August 22, 2009 in Other Cool Shots
They don't like for you to mess this much with your shots in the wildlife forum. Not natural, so I'll post them here. Just toying with Elements and I liked the output.

626531937_sKPf8-L.jpg

626531971_g8yY5-XL.jpg

Thanks for lookin'

Bud

Comments

• AzzaroAzzaro Registered Users Posts: 5,643 Major grins
    edited August 22, 2009
    Hi Bud......I like itthumb.gif....but as you said, it is kind of a difficult sell. I do this sometimes, but with a more subtle look. azzaro
  • DaddyODaddyO Registered Users Posts: 4,466 Major grins
    edited August 22, 2009
    Neat results. Looks like you used poster edges. Definitely one of my
    favorite filters. Very nice bird shots. Like the color etc. in 1. :D
    Michael
  • MarcyMarcy Registered Users Posts: 189 Major grins
    edited August 22, 2009
    I really like the second shot - sometimes you can save a picture with some artistic creativity and it work well - lots of people like them - you did a good job keep experimenting
  • Bud1880Bud1880 Registered Users Posts: 500 Major grins
    edited August 22, 2009
    Azzaro wrote:
    Hi Bud......I like itthumb.gif....but as you said, it is kind of a difficult sell. I do this sometimes, but with a more subtle look. azzaro
    Thanks Gary. Actually your post "Hard Work" had me searching for the 'process'. I liked that look. :D
    DaddyO wrote:
    Neat results. Looks like you used poster edges.

Yep. Never really messed with the preset filters that much but find that I really like this one. Almost feel like I'm cheating but you have to get the shot first and I feel like I got a couple of good shots to 'play' with. :D Thanks for the kind words.
    Marcy wrote:
    I really like the second shot - sometimes you can save a picture with some artistic creativity and it work well - lots of people like them - you did a good job keep experimenting

Thank you Marcy. Appreciate that and I will keep experimenting. Lots of fun.

Bud