SonyCenter in Berlin

neonneon Registered Users Posts: 38 Big grins
edited August 24, 2009 in Other Cool Shots
Hi,

I was a few weeks ago in Berlin (Germany). The Sony Center is beautiful at night. It changes his color every 15sec. This picture combined 2 panormas with each 10 pictures. The final images has a resulution of ~14.000*8.000 (110MP) and is 1,52GB (tiff) gib.

The composition is not perfect but I don't have PanoramaStudio so I use PS. but I think, that with the smaller resolution it doesn't matter.

Please give me a feedback!

627689890_DiksL-X2.jpg

Comments

• AzzaroAzzaro Registered Users Posts: 5,643 Major grins
    edited August 23, 2009
    That is quite a piece of architecture .... YOu did a great job of capturing it.thumb.gif
    Thanks for sharing.....azzaro
  • cletuscletus Registered Users Posts: 1,930 Major grins
    edited August 23, 2009
    Lovely shots.

Pano stitching looks pretty good to my eye.

I'm not sure why, but the plain black border and the simple "sony center" text don't work for me. Maybe incorporating the blue and purple colors from the two images into the border and/or text might tie everything together better ne_nau.gif
  • neonneon Registered Users Posts: 38 Big grins
    edited August 24, 2009
    cletus wrote:
    Lovely shots.

Pano stitching looks pretty good to my eye.

I'm not sure why, but the plain black border and the simple "sony center" text don't work for me. Maybe incorporating the blue and purple colors from the two images into the border and/or text might tie everything together better ne_nau.gif

I had the same idea, but doesn't find a good border with the colors. So I use a neutral colour.