Storm Rolling In

VycorVycor Registered Users Posts: 386 Major grins
edited August 24, 2009 in Landscapes
Whatcha guys think of this? I stopped on the way home and missed some of the dark cloud pictures i wanted, got this result... im not a huge fan of it myself, a few people said they love it, but i dunno, maybe im just seeing so much of my own work im not appreciating it?

The water looks too reflective/silvery for me and the sky looks messy... ehh can't take all great shots. Anyway let me know what you think, negativity is fine, as im not a fan of it myself, lol

3848275455_2c9aa528f8_b.jpg

Comments

• Sexy6ChickSexy6Chick Registered Users Posts: 948 Major grins
    edited August 23, 2009
    I am no one to critique as I am a newb, but I can tell you I am a fan of it. I can kind of see what you mean with the sky but I love the effects from there down. Your shots always amaze me.
    ~*Natalie*~

A lover of all things photography.

Olympus E-500

My Smugmug Gallery
  • VycorVycor Registered Users Posts: 386 Major grins
    edited August 23, 2009
    Thanks... my sensors kinda dirty as well so i need to clean it a bit...thanks for being a fan, this is just not one of my favorites... ya ever take a photo that ya just DONT like and it bothers ya... this is one of those... i've been taking FEWER shots for my hdr, but its been very hard this week. With the hurricane and all down south, the winds up here are blowing the clouds pretty quickly, which makes the HDR compositions look funny
  • thapamdthapamd Registered Users Posts: 1,722 Major grins
    edited August 24, 2009
    Nice job with the HDR, Adam. thumb.gif The comp is a bit too 50/50 for my taste and the highlight in the top of the sky are blown.
    Shoot in RAW because memory is cheap but memories are priceless.

Mahesh
    http://www.StarvingPhotographer.com