Boy and Girlfriend candid

SKnightSKnight Registered Users Posts: 112 Major grins
edited August 28, 2009 in Finishing School
This is a shot of my Daughter and her BF. Nothing too staged, the Moms had them pose and I snagged a shot as I walked by. They really liked the one I got so I ran it through LR and I feel I improved it a good bit but far from can probably be done. C&C welcome, just be kind. I'm still wet behind the ears.

Original as shot.

629923168_aPvAc-XL.jpg

After LR.

629921987_89LvW-XL.jpg

Comments

• SKnightSKnight Registered Users Posts: 112 Major grins
    edited August 25, 2009
    Haha, I just realized it looks like she's cupping his butt. That gives a shudder.
  • PupatorPupator Registered Users Posts: 2,322 Major grins
    edited August 25, 2009
    It needed to be cropped, so you had the right idea there, but why an oval like that?

Check your skin tones. On my monitor they look less natural after LR than before.

Funny how tight teenage-girl jeans weren't made for big cell phones like that!

rolleyes1.gif
  • SKnightSKnight Registered Users Posts: 112 Major grins
    edited August 25, 2009
    The oval was to be different, plus it's probably going to get framed, I thought the white oval would make it stand out a bit better.

See I'm not happy with the skin tones either. I helped with the sunburn (Dang teenagers, they even had sunblock with them!) but it put a strange tint I don't like, but isn't too bad. I'm probably going to go back in and fix that even if I just go back to normal.

I told her I'm leaving the phone! That earned an eye roll!
  • JonnyyayaJonnyyaya Registered Users Posts: 181 Major grins
    edited August 25, 2009
    Check your skin tones. On my monitor they look less natural after LR than before.
    [/quote]
    Yes I see the same thing looked at in LR I see this also you may want to check the white balance....
    629965218_uF2Zo-X2-1.jpg
  • InsuredDisasterInsuredDisaster Registered Users Posts: 1,132 Major grins
    edited August 28, 2009
    Contrast?