rwellsrwells Registered Users Posts: 6,084 Major grins
edited August 27, 2009 in Landscapes
An entry gate to a Taos, NM property
Randy

Comments

• thapamdthapamd Registered Users Posts: 1,722 Major grins
    edited August 27, 2009
    What a beautiful shot, Randy! I love the composition, and you did a great job maintaining detail in the sky and in the FG. That door looks very inviting. clap.gifthumb.gif
    Shoot in RAW because memory is cheap but memories are priceless.

Mahesh
    http://www.StarvingPhotographer.com
  • rwellsrwells Registered Users Posts: 6,084 Major grins
    edited August 27, 2009
    thapamd wrote:
    What a beautiful shot, Randy! I love the composition, and you did a great job maintaining detail in the sky and in the FG. That door looks very inviting. clap.gifthumb.gif

Thanks Mahesh for the comments.
    Randy
  • ZanottiZanotti Registered Users Posts: 1,411 Major grins
    edited August 27, 2009
    I am digging the new portfolio building Randy!

Have you played with lens correction filters in PS? Some of your buildings have the wide angle look that might play well with a touch of correction?

Love the color and texture.

Z
    It is the purpose of life that each of us strives to become actually what he is potentially. We should be obsessed with stretching towards that goal through the world we inhabit.
  • rwellsrwells Registered Users Posts: 6,084 Major grins
    edited August 27, 2009
    Zanotti wrote:
    I am digging the new portfolio building Randy!

Have you played with lens correction filters in PS? Some of your buildings have the wide angle look that might play well with a touch of correction?

Love the color and texture.

Z

Hey Z,

Yeah, sometimes I will perform a little correction, but I kinda dig the WA distortion look on a lot of my images. To me, that's what a WA & FF are really about. And, to a non-photographer, they can't put their finger on why the image looks different than most they see. If they are stopping to think about your image, that can't be all bad thumb.gif

YMMV

Thanks for the nice words and comments Z
    Randy