Options

FA: (US) Nikon D700

midnight ridermidnight rider Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 122 Major grins
edited September 6, 2009 in Nikon Land
Sold
Thanks everyone.
If you care more about the gear you use that the pictures you take, you have a problem:D

Comments

• Options
    midnight ridermidnight rider Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 122 Major grins
    edited August 30, 2009
    I also have some glass left as well.
    Nikkor 50mm f/1.4 G
    Sigma 15-30mm
    Tamron 28-75
    Nikkor 80-200 f/4.5 AIS
    I would be willing to sell them with the camera, together or separate, but I am not willing to part with them until the camera is sold. Once the body sells any glass that is left will get its own thread.
    If you care more about the gear you use that the pictures you take, you have a problem:D
  • Options
    PamaniPamani Registered Users Posts: 55 Big grins
    edited August 31, 2009
    how much are you asking for the tamron after you sell the body
  • Options
    edited September 1, 2009
    Pamani wrote:
    how much are you asking for the tamron after you sell the body

I am really wanting to sell the body first before I start negotiating the lens prices.
    I will post a thread for the lenses once the body sells.
    Thanks you for your interest.
  • Options
    edited September 4, 2009
  • Options
    InsuredDisasterInsuredDisaster Registered Users Posts: 1,132 Major grins
    edited September 5, 2009
    Says, "Auction has ended."
  • Options
    edited September 5, 2009
    The link is fixed. Sorry about that.
  • Options
    The MackThe Mack Registered Users Posts: 602 Major grins
    edited September 6, 2009
    Price?
  • Options
    edited September 6, 2009
    It is 2095 on ebay with free UPS ground shipping and insurance is included.