two very special portraits for me

moomoo Registered Users Posts: 4 Beginner grinner
edited August 31, 2009 in People
when_clowns_take_over_by_Meerwasser.jpg

d7b232676e9c0239e3558bbe3931de10.jpg

e85943314b0be5031fe5d2877f9c2cdb.jpg

I am not quite sure with the editing of the first one, I mean I like the b&w mode, but the mood isn't there yet. And I'd like my photos to transmit a special mood. What do you think?

Edit: I just added a third photo, so sorry for the title.

Comments

• SwartzySwartzy Registered Users Posts: 3,293 Major grins
    edited August 31, 2009
    And these are very special why?
    Swartzy:
    NAPP Member | Canon Shooter
    Weddings/Portraits and anything else that catches my eye.
    www.daveswartz.com
    Model Mayhem site http://www.modelmayhem.com/686552
  • moomoo Registered Users Posts: 4 Beginner grinner
    edited August 31, 2009
    oh they are special because of the people on them. actally they are very special to me.
  • adbsgicomadbsgicom Registered Users Posts: 3,615 Major grins
    edited August 31, 2009
    NPO (non-professional opinion): I don't get the first one. I can tell it is a clown nose, but she is so stiff and the lighting so dark, I'm not sure what to make of it, mood or otherwise. Sorry.

Second one is neat, sort of a pulling you in/casting a spell sort of image. The grain on the hands works for me. When I look at it, there are some wierd noise patters on her forehead and cheek, I have no idea where those would be coming from, perhaps something in PP?

I like the last one. It has a good composition (IMO), and she exudes that sense of taking it in emotionally. The clouds gathering are a great backgrop here. I'd clean up the couple loose threads on the far left if you can since her pose and everything else about her says 'clean lines'.

My 1-cent.
    - Andrew

Who is wise? He who learns from everyone.
    My SmugMug Site