Leah

marikrismarikris Registered Users Posts: 930 Major grins
edited September 6, 2009 in People
These are the most successful ones from the set (though if you like, you can view the rest here http://www.krisfulk.com/Portraits/Leah)

(I might have OD'd on the pp as usual. Add to that that I still have LOT more to learn. Like how to focus properly and using the flash effectively :bash)

Any c/c is very much appreciated. Thanks :D

636290836_GLG4h-M.jpg

636291230_CVLYu-L.jpg

636290940_w32NA-L.jpg

636290941_gPrf5-L.jpg

636290869_pyHRF-L.jpg

Comments

• GemGemGemGem Registered Users Posts: 355 Major grins
    edited September 2, 2009
    HI!

I really like #2! she looks so classy and sexy at the same time and the angle is pretty cool as well :)
    GG
  • KinkajouKinkajou Registered Users Posts: 1,240 Major grins
    edited September 3, 2009
    Seriously, #2, is awesome. I think the softness works with the lighting for these pretty well.

I'd like a little more light on her face for #3 and #5. Also, if you shoot her again, I would try to remember the 'shoulders front, hips side' rule to get the most flattering pose possible.

Nicely done! I'm sure she'll be pleased with these!
    Webpage

Spread the love! Go comment on something!
  • marikrismarikris Registered Users Posts: 930 Major grins
    edited September 6, 2009
    Thanks, guys! In addition to #2, she asked for these three:

636291184_jzqNS-L.jpg

636290908_6kDvg-L.jpg

636291140_Y8TBc-L.jpg

Although the crop in this last one irks me -_-
  • marikrismarikris Registered Users Posts: 930 Major grins
    edited September 6, 2009
    Kinkajou wrote:
    I'd like a little more light on her face for #3 and #5.

Yes, me too! These are actually my first time of actively using the flash, so I was still feeling out where to point it and stuff. I used an omnibounce diffuser and had to experiment on how much power to give my speedlite every time I took a shot. She wanted different locations as well, so had to re-set up everytime we moved.
    Kinkajou wrote:
    Also, if you shoot her again, I would try to remember the 'shoulders front, hips side' rule to get the most flattering pose possible.
    Is that having her hips kind of turned with her shoulders facing the camera?