Out and About with Mechanical Pancreas... again

Shades of HyperionShades of Hyperion Registered Users Posts: 367 Major grins
edited September 2, 2009 in People
A few selections from a photo shoot with a couple musician friends of mine and their new found friends. The vintage B&W treatment was at the request of the musicians... enjoy, the rest of the shoot is in my Out and about: the sequel gallery.

633855415_mhUvi-L.jpg

633862053_KbVma-L.jpg

633872231_WaUhU-L.jpg

633877627_YJsFg-L.jpg
Scooba Steve

Shades of Hyperion photography
Extraordinary photos can not be had standing where everyone else is standing, looking where everyone else is looking

Comments

• DigiNewDigiNew Registered Users Posts: 7 Beginner grinner
    edited September 1, 2009
    what lens did u use for your group photos?

how far away are you from the group?

whenever i take a group photo you can't really see any of the faces good.

btw--i like your photos.:D

robin
  • rainbowrainbow Registered Users Posts: 2,765 Major grins
    edited September 2, 2009
    What a fun set of photos. I especially like the posing and expressions on the second one. Thanks for sharing.
  • angevin1angevin1 Registered Users Posts: 3,403 Major grins
    edited September 2, 2009
    ohh I get it...Mechanical Pancreas is the group? Is one of them Diabetic, and wearing a pump?

Great photos and tx.clap.gif
    tom wise
  • Shades of HyperionShades of Hyperion Registered Users Posts: 367 Major grins
    edited September 2, 2009
    Thanks to everyone for taking the time to look and reply.
    DigiNew wrote:
    what lens did u use for your group photos?

how far away are you from the group?

whenever i take a group photo you can't really see any of the faces good.

btw--i like your photos.

robin

I was standing anywhere from 15 to 25 feet from the subjects and if you check out the exif data in the gallery I have linked in the original post you'll see that every one of these shots was taken with a Canon SX100 IS point & shoot. It is a very capable little camera but it does have it's limitations... hopefully I'll soon be moving up to a Canon XSi or maybe a T1i if I'm really fortunate.
    angevin1 wrote:
    ohh I get it...Mechanical Pancreas is the group? Is one of them Diabetic, and wearing a pump?

Great photos and tx.clap.gif

Yes the name of the band is "Mechanical Pancreas"... essentially the two guys in the photos and a digital 4 track recorder. No, no one is diabetic or wearing a pump... they both just have a really twisted sense of humor.
    Scooba Steve

Shades of Hyperion photography
    Extraordinary photos can not be had standing where everyone else is standing, looking where everyone else is looking
  • DigiNewDigiNew Registered Users Posts: 7 Beginner grinner
    edited September 2, 2009
    thanks for the information. i didn't know i could get photo info. will take a look at the site u linked to.

robin