Sunrise in Denver

Mother GooseMother Goose Registered Users Posts: 53 Big grins
edited September 2, 2009 in Other Cool Shots
DSC_2132.jpg

I ended up sending it into the news station I watch in the morning when I get ready for work. They ended up using it a couple times in their weather forecast.

dsc21338477575.jpg
Chadwick
Nikon D40

Comments

• lizzard_nyclizzard_nyc Registered Users Posts: 4,056 Major grins
    edited September 2, 2009
    Who gets up that early?rolleyes1.gif . This might also explain why I can never catch the "magical light" everyone is always talking about.

Beautiful colors on that shot and very cool that it was used on the news and that you got a photo of that toothumb.gif
    Liz A.
    _________
  • Mother GooseMother Goose Registered Users Posts: 53 Big grins
    edited September 2, 2009
    Who gets up that early?rolleyes1.gif . This might also explain why I can never catch the "magical light" everyone is always talking about.

Beautiful colors on that shot and very cool that it was used on the news and that you got a photo of that toothumb.gif
    My girlfriend gets up around 6:30, so it woke me up and I saw the sun through the blinds, so I decided to get up and take some shots (not alcohol friday.gif).

The colors are crazy right now because the smoke from the fires in California have blown over our way. It's going to be like this for the next couple days. I might get up even earlier tomorrow morning and take the motorcycle up one of the canyons to see if I can get it in a sunrise shot.
    Chadwick
    Nikon D40
  • lizzard_nyclizzard_nyc Registered Users Posts: 4,056 Major grins
    edited September 2, 2009
    The colors are crazy right now because the smoke from the fires in California have blown over our way. It's going to be like this for the next couple days. I might get up even earlier tomorrow morning and take the motorcycle up one of the canyons to see if I can get it in a sunrise shot.

Now that sounds like a wonderful morning--even with the waking up at the crack of dawn.

Not happy about the fires mind you, but it sure does make for some beautiful colors. Hope you are able to get more shots you like and that you post them.
    Liz A.
    _________
  • Mother GooseMother Goose Registered Users Posts: 53 Big grins
    edited September 2, 2009
    Now that sounds like a wonderful morning--even with the waking up at the crack of dawn.

Not happy about the fires mind you, but it sure does make for some beautiful colors. Hope you are able to get more shots you like and that you post them.
    Me too. Thanks!
    Chadwick
    Nikon D40
  • JAGJAG Super Moderators Posts: 9,088 moderator
    edited September 2, 2009
    sweet! Congrates on your pic making it to the news!thumb.gif
  • snavarresnavarre Registered Users Posts: 21 Big grins
    edited September 2, 2009
    Nicely done! Yeah, the colors here have been bizarro/beautiful. Yesterday while walking around downtown during the day it was is if I had those ambervision sunglasses on because of the smoke haze.