the rubber meets the road

brvheartbrvheart Registered Users Posts: 434 Major grins
edited September 2, 2009 in People
Well, I thought that it was cute so wanted to share - hopefully someone else enjoys also -
This is the walkway to Folly Beach South Carolina

625848562_b4ieB-L.jpg

Comments

• Art ScottArt Scott Registered Users Posts: 8,959 Major grins
    edited September 2, 2009
    it would have been perfect if the rubber meeting the road was actully able to be seen........I actually thought it might be a shot from the perspective of hanging out a car door and shooting the rear of front tire moving down the road...........but if the foot had been moving and if we could actully see the rubber hitting the pavement it would have been perfect.:Dthumb.gifthumbthumb.gifthumbbowdown.gifbowbowdown.gifGREAT TRY THO........
    "Genuine Fractals was, is and will always be the best solution for enlarging digital photos." ....Vincent Versace ... ... COPYRIGHT YOUR WORK ONLINE ... ... My Website

• brvheartbrvheart Registered Users Posts: 434 Major grins
    edited September 2, 2009
    Art Scott wrote:
    it would have been perfect if the rubber meeting the road was actully able to be seen........I actually thought it might be a shot from the perspective of hanging out a car door and shooting the rear of front tire moving down the road...........but if the foot had been moving and if we could actully see the rubber hitting the pavement it would have been perfect.:Dthumb.gifthumbthumb.gifthumbbowdown.gifbowbowdown.gifGREAT TRY THO........

all good points :)