Options

Scandisk Memory card

lynnmalynnma Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 5,207 Major grins
edited July 1, 2005 in Accessories
I'm looking in B&H at memory cards. I've been using 512 - Scandisk and am thinking of getting a 1gb.. any comments on this? I'm not sure whether to get two 512s or one gig... hmmmm any drawback you know of?
thanks
Lynn

Comments

• Options
    AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited July 1, 2005
    sandisk is a fine card...
    lynnma wrote:
    I'm looking in B&H at memory cards. I've been using 512 - Scandisk and am thinking of getting a 1gb.. any comments on this? I'm not sure whether to get two 512s or one gig... hmmmm any drawback you know of?
    thanks
    Lynn

get a 1gb, they're very reliable and it's a nice compliment to your existing 512gb... deal.gif
  • Options
    JamesJWegJamesJWeg Registered Users Posts: 795 Major grins
    edited July 1, 2005
    lynnma wrote:
    thanks
    Lynn
    I would get the 1gb, it is nice not to have to change cards whereever you happen to be when the small card gets full.

James.
  • Options
    edited July 1, 2005
    andy wrote:
    get a 1gb, they're very reliable and it's a nice compliment to your existing 512gb... deal.gif
    spoken like a true guru.. I actually have two 512's and one 256 so you are right, just what I need. I just was'nt sure if the 1gb was all it was cracked up to be.. glad to hear Im on the right track.
    Thank you dearie.

:D
  • Options
    dragon300zxdragon300zx Registered Users Posts: 2,575 Major grins
    edited July 1, 2005
    I have two SANDISK Ultra II 1gb cards and 1 Lexar 1gb Wa 40X. No problems with any of them.
    Everyone Has A Photographic Memory. Some Just Do Not Have Film.
    www.zxstudios.com
    http://creativedragonstudios.smugmug.com
  • Options
    edited July 1, 2005
    Thanks I ordered it.. tis on it's way..I'm getting ready for my Umbagog trip in NH.. bears, eagles, loons, sleeping in the forest under the stars. I thought I was safe from bears last year on an island... NOT.. they swim very nicely.. trashed the camp on the island next door two nights running... should get some good shots ey mwink.gif
    7531984-Ti.jpg Umbagog iloveyou.gif