a few more of mama/baby/family

MissBMissB Registered Users Posts: 463 Major grins
edited September 3, 2009 in People
3881757939_774e90f88a.jpg
#1 is of 42 week pregnant mama with 5 day old infant. confusing? lol, the parents are best friends.
3882554998_679f41da15.jpg
#2 7 siblings... you can see the character in each face. How do you get 7 kids ranging from 10 to 5 days to pose?
9421_268752560334_215467805334_8662194_6112934_n.jpg
#3 the mom like colors and i thought this would be a cute idea.
9421_268763660334_215467805334_8662396_2702843_n.jpg
#3 more colors... I like the bohemian feel and the textures.. too much or is it just my style?

CC always welcome :)
Baby number 4: BUNDLEBOO
Newest baby: R.Gonzalez PHOTOGRAPHY or HERE
My rambling addiction: Crunchy Monkeys
facebook fan page: R.Gonzalez photography
:ivar

Comments

• VayCayMomVayCayMom Registered Users Posts: 1,870 Major grins
    edited September 3, 2009
    works for me ! full of life, real life, great colors.
    Trudy
    www.CottageInk.smugmug.com

NIKON D700
  • MissBMissB Registered Users Posts: 463 Major grins
    edited September 3, 2009
    haha.. how did i not notice how BIG everything was... wow... this is much better :) lol!
    Baby number 4: BUNDLEBOO
    Newest baby: R.Gonzalez PHOTOGRAPHY or HERE
    My rambling addiction: Crunchy Monkeys
    facebook fan page: R.Gonzalez photography
    :ivar
  • InsuredDisasterInsuredDisaster Registered Users Posts: 1,132 Major grins
    edited September 3, 2009
    Nice series. The first one took me a moment to figure out. My first thought was that the mother had the face of an alien, but then I realized the mother's head is somewhere out there and that's actually a young Homo Sapien.

Good idea about the circle of skulls. Really worked out very well. Quite a family. I like the way, as you pointed out, everyone has a little bit of personality showing though.

Towel idea is cute.

My only complaint, and it may just be me, but I'm almost positive that your camera focused on the blanket as its sharp enough to cut through carbon steel, yet the dude's face seems a tad out of focus. Again, I may be wrong.

All in all, great series!
  • KinkajouKinkajou Registered Users Posts: 1,240 Major grins
    edited September 3, 2009
    Nice series. The first one took me a moment to figure out. My first thought was that the mother had the face of an alien, but then I realized the mother's head is somewhere out there and that's actually a young Homo Sapien.

I nearly spit water all over my keyboard when I read this... that's hilarious! rolleyes1.gif

I, like the others before me, enjoy this series! Great ideas here. I love pictures of babies in random places... like on a pile of towels, for example, and babies in hats. Too cute.

eek7.gif ... um... wow... I never thought I would ever say anything like that... about babies... guess the biological clock is ticking full-force! :)
    Webpage

Spread the love! Go comment on something!