Rice field

ChenxiChenxi Registered Users Posts: 16 Big grins
edited September 9, 2009 in Landscapes
Rice field in China

I'm sorry, I think this should actually be in landscapes. What do you think of my photos?
DSC_5982.jpg

DSC_5820.jpg

DSC_5812.jpg

DSC_5628.jpg

DSC_5536.jpg

DSC_5699-1.jpg

DSC_5966.jpg
Nikon D60:lust

Comments

• RichardRichard Administrators, Vanilla Admin Posts: 19,955 moderator
    edited September 7, 2009
    Hi Chenxi and welcome to Dgrin wave.gif. I agree that these should be in Landscapes, so I moved the post. Lovely shots. thumb.gif
  • rainbowrainbow Registered Users Posts: 2,765 Major grins
    edited September 7, 2009
    Welcome to DGrin.

These are a nice set of photos. I like #2 and #5 the best. #3 & #4 look like they may be slightly blurry (motion blur?).

Where in China are these? The village in #5 looks like the buildings are recently built.

Please continue to post shots showing China's beauty. Thanks for sharing them with us.
  • ChenxiChenxi Registered Users Posts: 16 Big grins
    edited September 8, 2009
    Thanks!
    Hi Richard and Rainbow,

Thanks for your warm welcomes and comments, I will uploading more photos in the future. This is a great site to share my photos and China's beauty with you! I'd love to show you more! iloveyou.gif

Richard, thanks again for moving my post!

Rainbow,the photos were taking in Longsheng, Guilin, Guangxi,China. Very peaceful and nice there! :D

Chenxi
  • schmooschmoo Registered Users Posts: 8,468 Major grins
    edited September 8, 2009
    No worries about threads being in different forums. We're not tyrants about it (well, at least I am not lol3.gif) and we can always move them if you wish. You have a collection of beautiful captures from a beautiful country. Wow! Thank you for sharing them with us, especially as most of us will probably not get to see such places in real life. thumb.gif
    edited September 8, 2009
    schmoo wrote:
    No worries about threads being in different forums. We're not tyrants about it (well, at least I am not lol3.gif) and we can always move them if you wish. You have a collection of beautiful captures from a beautiful country. Wow! Thank you for sharing them with us, especially as most of us will probably not get to see such places in real life. thumb.gif

Thank you, I am glad you like my photosiloveyou.gif
  • RogerLundRogerLund Registered Users Posts: 64 Big grins
    edited September 8, 2009
    Very nice!
    Canon 5D, Canon XT, Canon 50mm EF 1.8, Canon 50mm EF 1.4, Canon 85mm EF 1.8, Canon 100mm EF 2.8 Marco, Canon 100-300mm EF 5.6 L, 17-40mm EF F4 L
    -
    Roger Lund
    edited September 9, 2009
    RogerLund wrote:
    Very nice!

Thank you! :D