order not showing up?

ElaineElaine Registered Users Posts: 3,532 Major grins
edited September 7, 2009 in SmugMug Pro Sales Support
My mom-in-law said that she ordered a few pics off my site a couple days ago, but I have not received any notification about that. The gallery is set to proof delay for 7 days. I'm quite certain she at least ordered this shot from this gallery. Any idea what has happened to this order? I've asked her if she's received an order # but haven't heard back yet.

http://elaine.heasley.net/The-Heasleys/2009/August-2009/9214462_ceosh#638248057_o9DWV
Elaine

Comments and constructive critique always welcome!

Elaine Heasley Photography

Comments

• AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited September 7, 2009
    Hi, please write our Support Heroes with your MIL's email address so we can try and look up her order. Thanks.
  • ElaineElaine Registered Users Posts: 3,532 Major grins
    edited September 7, 2009
    Andy wrote:
    Hi, please write our Support Heroes with your MIL's email address so we can try and look up her order. Thanks.

Thanks, Andy. I woke up to an email back from MIL and apparently she thought she had ordered but she hadn't finished the process. Now, the order has gone through, so all is well.

Question: If someone chooses "no" crop option when they order, is that what I should see on my end as well? Or, if someone adjusts the crop, will their adjustment show up for my proofing?
    Elaine

Comments and constructive critique always welcome!

Elaine Heasley Photography
  • AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited September 7, 2009
    Elaine wrote:
    Question: If someone chooses "no" crop option when they order, is that what I should see on my end as well? Or, if someone adjusts the crop, will their adjustment show up for my proofing?
    It will and you can adjust!