Options

SOLD: Nikon Nikkor 35mm f/1.8G AF-S DX Lens

printergirlprintergirl Registered Users Posts: 308 Major grins
edited September 10, 2009 in Nikon Land
For Sale: Nikon Nikkor 35mm f/1.8G AF-S DX Lens
(comes with hood, soft case, original box, all original boxed paperwork, and both caps)
Reason: Find that I rarely use a prime lens. I prefer zooms for the type of photography I do.
Price: $200 Shipped (US)
Payment: Paypal

I was so excited to get this lens when I heard it was coming out at the beginning of this year. Ordered it new and it took over two months to arrive, due to the high demand and backorder situation. I had never used a prime lens before and was very excited to get it, and very pleased with the image quality.

But, I have had it for several months now and just don't use it, as I prefer zooms for most of my work. This lens is in perfect condition. It was purchased only a few months ago and was used on just one occasion, when I first got it to test it out.

I am also a seller on eBay with great feedback (your-office-stop), if you want to check me out. I own a business online selling office supplies and equipment and have a 100% positive feedback rating, with over 10963 feedback left.

If you would like pictures I can put some up tonight, and as always feel free to ask any questions.

Thanks,
Nora
nora@yourofficestop.com <
fastest way to reach me
~ Nora

WebsiteBlogFacebookTwitter

Comments