StacyFacebook4.jpg

Stacyfacebook.jpg

Stacyfacebook2.jpg

Stacyfacebook3.jpg
Love is the irresistible desire to be irresistibly desired- Robert Frost

Comments

• bendruckerphotobendruckerphoto Registered Users Posts: 579 Major grins
    edited September 8, 2009
    These look like they were taken with on-camera flash. Also, the second one is very either out of focus or motion blurred, tough to tell.
  • codiac2600codiac2600 Registered Users Posts: 329 Major grins
    edited September 8, 2009
    Just a few of the ones she loved:

I'm going to be as honest as possible but trying only to be constructive.

StacyFacebook4.jpg

Hmmm... this image is a tough one IMO. I like the concept of the violin on the background, but it's mashed with all the distracting background items. She is lit with what seems like directional flash... it's not flattering, but if it's the only thing you have then you're options are too limited. Also her head blends in too well with the background...

Stacyfacebook.jpg

This is the strongest image of the bunch. I really love her expression and I'm amazed at the subtle hair light caused by either the direction of the sun or something else. My only issue is the pose as it looks too posed. It's difficult to find a good mixture of natural, but fitting of the session.

Stacyfacebook2.jpg

Just too rigid... her stiff arms and forced smile just doesn't work for me. I love the concept though and I know it's been done before, but it's a go to shot in any photographers book. What made this a miss on the photographers end was the fill flash is too directional making her much too flat and almost seems part of the wall. Chopping her limbs off directly at the elbows is a no no because it looks like an amputation. This shot should only be done with good side lighting and not directional, so if you go for this again try moving the light to the camera right and up high for a more natural look and better three dimensionality.

Stacyfacebook3.jpg

A total must pose that has been around forever. I'm not sure what it is, but I'm not too fond of the shot. It's the expression in her face... almost seems disconnected from the shoot which disconnects me from the photo.
    -Chris :)
    http://simplyphotostudio.com
    http://decayedbeauty.com