Options

RE-Download photos

NoviceNovice Registered Users Posts: 1 Beginner grinner
edited September 8, 2009 in Finishing School
Hi
Can anyone offer advice on how to re-download photos after you've done it once already.
I know it sounds like a weird request but I messed up one of the photo's by mistake and want to get the raw footage again.
I can view it on the camera (Canon 350D) but when I download it only downloads the new pics. I am using Vista and the std software that comes with it. When I plug the camera in I get a pop up window that says Canon EOS 350D with two options - Import Pictures using Windows and Open Device to view files. If I choose to open the device it shows me a number of directories that are all empty. If I choose Import pictures, it tells me they are already downloaded and there is nothing new.
Please help, I am sure this is possible but I am missing something fundamental.:bash
Thanks

Comments

• Options
    QarikQarik Registered Users Posts: 4,959 Major grins
    edited September 8, 2009
    Novice wrote:
    Hi
    Can anyone offer advice on how to re-download photos after you've done it once already.
    I know it sounds like a weird request but I messed up one of the photo's by mistake and want to get the raw footage again.
    I can view it on the camera (Canon 350D) but when I download it only downloads the new pics. I am using Vista and the std software that comes with it. When I plug the camera in I get a pop up window that says Canon EOS 350D with two options - Import Pictures using Windows and Open Device to view files. If I choose to open the device it shows me a number of directories that are all empty. If I choose Import pictures, it tells me they are already downloaded and there is nothing new.
    Please help, I am sure this is possible but I am missing something fundamental.:bash
    Thanks

Try deleting the photos you donwloaded the 1st time.
    D700, D600
    14-24 24-70 70-200mm (vr2)
    85 and 50 1.4
    45 PC and sb910 x2
    http://www.danielkimphotography.com