3 From Rawalpindi

Awais YaqubAwais Yaqub Registered Users Posts: 10,572 Major grins
edited September 9, 2009 in People
643158431_XVQhh-L.jpg

643160041_8jJw2-L.jpg

643161445_H29EL-L.jpg

No commentry. EOS 400, 17-40L
Thine is the beauty of light; mine is the song of fire. Thy beauty exalts the heart; my song inspires the soul. Allama Iqbal

My Gallery

Comments

• bendruckerphotobendruckerphoto Registered Users Posts: 579 Major grins
    edited September 8, 2009
  • W.W. WebsterW.W. Webster Registered Users Posts: 3,204 Major grins
    edited September 8, 2009
    No. 1 for me! thumb.gif

Could there be a possible issue, particularly for viewers in the West, that the first two might be construed as depicting child labour? ne_nau.gif
  • Wil DavisWil Davis Registered Users Posts: 1,692 Major grins
    edited September 8, 2009
    I like all the colours and interest in #2, but his face could do with more light (even something as simple as you wearing a white shirt...), and also his face isn't really in sharp focus (although the bolts of cloth are)

#3 has a distinct colour cast

I'm still having a think about #1...

You always come up with the most interesting subjects thumb.gif

- Wil
    "…………………" - Marcel Marceau
  • rainbowrainbow Registered Users Posts: 2,765 Major grins
    edited September 8, 2009
    I like these photos. When I look at them, my mind starts spinning a story of what is going on. For example, in #1, I assume this child is hanging around at the market that his parents own. He is well dressed, so I assume he just came back from school...

Thanks for sharing!
  • Awais YaqubAwais Yaqub Registered Users Posts: 10,572 Major grins
    edited September 9, 2009
    No. 1 for me! thumb.gif

Could there be a possible issue, particularly for viewers in the West, that the first two might be construed as depicting child labour? ne_nau.gif

It is quite common scene here. Yup children do earn for their families.
    Thine is the beauty of light; mine is the song of fire. Thy beauty exalts the heart; my song inspires the soul. Allama Iqbal

My Gallery
    edited September 9, 2009
    Wil Davis wrote:
    I like all the colours and interest in #2, but his face could do with more light (even something as simple as you wearing a white shirt...), and also his face isn't really in sharp focus (although the bolts of cloth are)

#3 has a distinct colour cast

I'm still having a think about #1...

You always come up with the most interesting subjects thumb.gif

- Wil

Thanks you Will, yes light was issue in that photograph and it was too dark i have fixed it in PS, unfortunately more brightness introduces noise to his face, and yeah i reduced noise in PS that made it bit soft.

My Gallery
    edited September 9, 2009
    rainbow wrote:
    I like these photos. When I look at them, my mind starts spinning a story of what is going on. For example, in #1, I assume this child is hanging around at the market that his parents own. He is well dressed, so I assume he just came back from school...

Thanks for sharing!

Thanks a lot Rainbow, yes you got it he was just sitting there may be it was shop of his father. And people around him was telling him "Kid you are popular boy now, smile!" :D

My Gallery