edited July 7, 2005 in The Dgrin Challenges
Basking Goats
I can't help it.. I like goats.. comments please

26860521-L.jpg

Comments

• Options
    ginger_55ginger_55 Registered Users Posts: 8,416 Major grins
    edited July 2, 2005
    I can't comment, could be misconstrued by interested parties. Besides, I don't have the exact right comment, yet. Someone else might.

I thought everyone was out shooting. Going to take my FS lens out in the 100 plus heat index and see if any birds are left, right now.

felt guilty. I think your time was well spent, whatever you were doing, as it did make me laugh!

ginger (lips are sealed, however, giggle, giggle)
    After all is said and done, it is the sweet tea.
  • Options
    4labs4labs Registered Users Posts: 2,089 Major grins
    edited July 2, 2005
    Are these actually your goats?rolleyes1.gifFun picture and as well composed as a picture of 4 goats chilling can be.
  • Options
    lynnmalynnma Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 5,207 Major grins
    edited July 2, 2005
    4labs wrote:
    Are these actually your goats?rolleyes1.gifFun picture and as well composed as a picture of 4 goats chilling can be.
    no not my goats.. went wizzing by in Vermont and HAD to have them rolleyes1.gif
  • Options
    edited July 2, 2005
    be careful.. you'll hurt their feelings.. they are vey sensitive. Boy.. I smell like a Billy goat..

26862247-L.jpg

26862245-M.jpg
  • Options
    ginger_55ginger_55 Registered Users Posts: 8,416 Major grins
    edited July 3, 2005
    They look content enough. But give them a can of beer each, would make a good budweiser ad.

ginger
    After all is said and done, it is the sweet tea.
  • Options
    Blue SnapshotsBlue Snapshots Registered Users Posts: 101 Major grins
    edited July 3, 2005
    That's one laid back group of Goats
    Even though I like your photograph I'm torn about the Goats. As a child living in a small rural town I was chased home from school one day by a Goat. Still have nightmares about that and I've spent thousands in therapy to recover from that traumatic moment.

That said....thumb.gif
    My Smugmug Snaps

"The camera is an instrument that teaches people how to see without a camera." - Dorothea Lange
  • Options
    edited July 3, 2005
    Even though I like your photograph I'm torn about the Goats. As a child living in a small rural town I was chased home from school one day by a Goat. Still have nightmares about that and I've spent thousands in therapy to recover from that traumatic moment.

That said....thumb.gif
    I sympathize.. I too was chased, kicked, chewed on by goats.. don't ask me why I love them so.. but thinking bout it.. I love all critters.. (except spiders)..Unfortunately, I don't think my goat shot is gonna make it..rolleyes1.gif I'll keep looking.. Thanks for commenting.
  • Options
    wingerwinger Registered Users Posts: 694 Major grins
    edited July 3, 2005
    lynnma wrote:
    I sympathize.. I too was chased, kicked, chewed on by goats.. don't ask me why I love them so.. but thinking bout it.. I love all critters.. (except spiders)..Unfortunately, I don't think my goat shot is gonna make it..rolleyes1.gif I'll keep looking.. Thanks for commenting.
    Dont let them get your goat. HAHAHAHAHA rolleyes1.gif

Sorry, had to do it.

I like your profiles better than the lying around ones. All the goats having a lazy day of it is a nice picture, wasnt really one that grabbed me. Ya know.
  • Options
    douglasdouglas Registered Users Posts: 696 Major grins
    edited July 5, 2005
    lynnma wrote:
    Basking Goats
    I can't help it.. I like goats.. comments please

26860521-L.jpg
    Surely there must be a more comfortable place to lie then on cement or a pile of rocks, they sure look comfy though :D . The goat on the far right looks quite proud to be a goat. Nice capture and composition thumb.gif
    Best regards,
    douglas
  • Options
    erich6erich6 Registered Users Posts: 1,638 Major grins
    edited July 7, 2005
    Excellent shots Lynma! I specially like the first one. Great colors, exposure, and sharpness.

Erich
  • Options
    SandySandy Registered Users Posts: 762 Major grins
    edited July 7, 2005
    Lynn got goats. Nice photos, #1 in particular. Their eyes are almost under their ears, never noticed that before.