Payment options

digitalapexdigitalapex Registered Users Posts: 9 Beginner grinner
edited September 15, 2009 in SmugMug Pro Sales Support
I'm looking to setup a Pro Smugmug site but the Automatic payment option really sucks.
Is there anything currently in the works to add a paypal or direct deposit option?
Allowing Pro account users to transfer profits directly to their paypal or bank acount instead of requesting a check?

Thanks.

Shawn

Comments

• AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited September 9, 2009
    Hi Shawn, pros don't have to request checks, you can of course, each month if you are below $500 or $200 quarterly.

We're adding electronic payments.

Thanks.
  • David ManningDavid Manning Registered Users Posts: 66 Big grins
    edited September 15, 2009
    I'm really okay with how the automatic payments are set up. I'm mostly concerned that after several weeks and several emails, I haven't been paid. I exceeded $500 on July 23rd, and I sent in my W-9 on July 29th. ne_nau.gif It's not urgent that I get it, October would be fine, but so would've September or August. Trying to give the benefit of the doubt, this is my first payment. Anyone else have trouble getting paid?

David
  • AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    I'm really okay with how the automatic payments are set up. I'm mostly concerned that after several weeks and several emails, I haven't been paid. I exceeded $500 on July 23rd, and I sent in my W-9 on July 29th. ne_nau.gif It's not urgent that I get it, October would be fine, but so would've September or August. Trying to give the benefit of the doubt, this is my first payment. Anyone else have trouble getting paid?

David
    Hi, here's what Kim emailed you, late last week, did you get this? What it means is we'll send you a check soon, not in October. We want you to have your money, it's yours.
    Thanks for your email. You are right, it looks like you should have received a check this month. You have over $500 in profits and we do have W-9 on file for you.

I'm sorry for the error. You are automatically on the list for the October check printing, but I will make a note on your account that you would like a check early so your won't have to wait another month to receive your check.

Please let me know if you have any other questions,
    ~Kim
  • David ManningDavid Manning Registered Users Posts: 66 Big grins
    Thank you Andy. I'm looking forward to it. Just felt like I had been lost or something. BTW, I did get Kim's message, but I also got one from Toni (9/9 & 9/3) and Sean (who said, "I'll forward your message to the accounting department..." on 8/12) before that. Look, I don't want to be a pain, and I know I've given you guys a hard time about coupons and such, but I like what you're doing here. I'll watch for the check.

Thanks again,
    David