Options

Football - My D300 w/grip or D2H?

CardenCarden Registered Users Posts: 120 Major grins
edited September 11, 2009 in Sports
Any opinions? Anyone shooting both and what do you think? I haven't used my D2H, on the field, yet this year. Had the shutter replaced last fall. Might sell it but they are going cheap. I shoot mostly day games though there are a few this year at night under horrible HS lights. Thanks

Comments

• Options
    ian408ian408 Administrators Posts: 21,916 moderator
    edited September 11, 2009
    What works for you? What makes you comfortable and is easy to use. Ask yourself that and you'll have the answer.
    Moderator Journeys/Sports/Big Picture :: Need some help with dgrin?
  • Options
    CardenCarden Registered Users Posts: 120 Major grins
    ian408 wrote:
    What works for you? What makes you comfortable and is easy to use. Ask yourself that and you'll have the answer.

Thanks for the input ian but I was looking for more of a hands on opinion. Have you shot football with both bodies?
  • Options
    HoofClixHoofClix Registered Users Posts: 1,156 Major grins
    I've shot a variety of sports with both bodies, but not football. I personally don't like the dull color that comes out of the D2H, an old camera by any standards today imo.. For that reason as well as the fact that the size of the image is smaller than I prefer, starting this year I no longer let anyone on my staff use one either.
    Mark
    www.HoofClix.com / Personal Facebook / Facebook Page
    and I do believe its true.. that there are roads left in both of our shoes..
  • Options
    Luke J. PhotographyLuke J. Photography Registered Users Posts: 204 Major grins