Options

WTH: Wedding - 5/15/2010 - Richmond VA

MattDJMattDJ Registered Users Posts: 27 Big grins
edited October 3, 2009 in For Hire
Hey All!

Here's a referral for a wedding taking place in Richmond VA next May. Absolutely wonderful and charming bride who "gets" what we do and strive for as photographers. Only potential negative is that her budget is currently only around $1000 as she has invested most of her funds into building up her cake business.

Does this sound like a good fit for you? If so, leave your name and website in this thread and I will be happy to forward the names to her in a couple of weeks.

Blessings
-MattDJ
Visit the Blog

Main Site - powered by Showit Sites

Comments

• Options
    pwppwp Registered Users Posts: 230 Major grins
    edited September 11, 2009
    Hey Matt, I am right up the road (about 20 minutes away) and can meet her budget! (Including albums/DVD/etc.) Please pass along my contact info, thanks!!

www.powellwoulfe.com
    angela@powellwoulfe.com
    ~Ang~
    My Site
    Proud Photog for The Littlest Heroes Project and Operation: LoveReunited
    Lovin' my Canon 5D Mark II!
  • Options
    JohnBiggsJohnBiggs Registered Users Posts: 841 Major grins
    edited September 11, 2009
    Drop my name in the Hat. I offer two photographers for a price within her budget.

My packages and contact information are on my site. http://www.biggstudios.com

Thanks,
    John Biggs
    BIGGStudios.com
    Canon Gear: 5D MkII, 30D, 85 1.2 L, 70-200 2.8 IS L, 17-40mm f4 L, 50 1.4, 580EX, 2x 580EXII, Canon 1.4x TC, 300 f4 IS L, 100mm 2.8 Macro, 100-400 IS L
    Other Gear: Olympus E-PL1, Pan 20 1.7, Fuji 3D Camera, Lensbaby 2.0, Tamron 28-75 2.8, Alien Bees lighting, CyberSyncs, Domke, HONL, FlipIt.
    ~ Gear Pictures
  • Options
    MattDJMattDJ Registered Users Posts: 27 Big grins
    edited October 3, 2009
    Thanks! I'm sending the names received from here and other places tonight. Good luck! :-)
    Visit the Blog

Main Site - powered by Showit Sites