• rwellsrwells Registered Users Posts: 6,084 Major grins
    edited September 11, 2009
    Love that color transition & lovely tones thumb.gif

Almost looks like you shot it with a Canon :D
    Randy
  • black mambablack mamba Registered Users Posts: 8,323 Major grins
    Hi Azzaro,

As usual, these colored skies you get are great. I just want to see some of them without those darn poles and lines:D . Also, unless my monitor is off, it looks like you're getting a few dust bunnies taking up residence.

Be well,

Tom
    I always wanted to lie naked on a bearskin rug in front of a fireplace. Cracker Barrel didn't take kindly to it.
  • EiaEia Registered Users Posts: 3,627 Major grins
    Very lovely Azzaro; I like this very much. I see the dust bunny...barely; nothing that can't be erased. :D
  • AzzaroAzzaro Registered Users Posts: 5,643 Major grins
    rwells wrote:
    Love that color transition & lovely tones thumb.gif

Almost looks like you shot it with a Canon :D

I sure love the colors you get with that camera you have..... Until I hit the lottery I will have to stick with my D40x and a plastic lens....rolleyes1.gif THANKS FOR COMMENTING..... azzaro
    Hi Azzaro,

As usual, these colored skies you get are great. I just want to see some of them without those darn poles and lines:D . Also, unless my monitor is off, it looks like you're getting a few dust bunnies taking up residence.

Be well,

Tom

Thanks Tom for the nice comment...... I will enlarged the pic and see if I can find the dust........ 70 year old eyes need a little help sometimes:D azzaro
    Eia wrote:
    Very lovely Azzaro; I like this very much. I see the dust bunny...barely; nothing that can't be erased. :D

Hi Eia......Thanks for the comment.......azzaro
  • DaddyODaddyO Registered Users Posts: 4,466 Major grins
    edited September 12, 2009
    Ya keep doing sunsets like this and your going to definitely need to get out in front of those poles and lines.

Awesome color to sunsets these days. I've yet to take any local this year.
    Michael
    DaddyO wrote:
    Ya keep doing sunsets like this and your going to definitely need to get out in front of those poles and lines.

Awesome color to sunsets these days. I've yet to take any local this year.

Hi DaddyO...... I nuked 4 poles and a set of lines in this pic.:D Thanks for looking and the comment..... azzaro
  • DogdotsDogdots Registered Users Posts: 8,795 Major grins
    Another beauty Azzaro thumb.gif

As for the powerlines -- Wish they were all buried, but in this photo I like it.

Azzaro -- when do you get up and out shooting?
    edited September 13, 2009
    Dogdots wrote:
    Another beauty Azzaro thumb.gif

As for the powerlines -- Wish they were all buried, but in this photo I like it.

Azzaro -- when do you get up and out shooting?
    Before sunrise usually......sometimes I take my camera when I go out to feed the horse and I walk and hour everyday and do it the first thing in the morning. And I always take the camera when I walk. azzaro

Hi Mary Kim......Thanks for the comment...
  • DogdotsDogdots Registered Users Posts: 8,795 Major grins
    edited September 13, 2009
    Azzaro wrote:
    Before sunrise usually......sometimes I take my camera when I go out to feed the horse and I walk and hour everyday and do it the first thing in the morning. And I always take the camera when I walk. azzaro

Hi Mary Kim......Thanks for the comment...

Your effort pays off Azzaro thumb.gif

Look like I'm going to have to get up before sunrise, feed my dogs and go for an hour walk in the morning .... its the "before sunrise" I'm having a problem with rolleyes1.gif