which one?

goldilocksandmy3bearsgoldilocksandmy3bears Registered Users Posts: 423 Major grins
edited September 13, 2009 in People
I am going to be taking preschool fall pictures. I went out and bough some pumpkins, leaves, hay bales, and other various fall theme vegetables. I had the idea of getting a tan colored background (probably a sheet) and placing the kid on either a haybale or a wooden crate with all this fall theme decor. around them. However tonight I was looking online for other props and came across this picture. I thought it was really cute and simple. Which one (as a parent) would you prefer? the fall theme with all the decorations or the leaves and apples or pumpkins?
Please note the picture below is not mine just one I found online.
121_a.jpg
Courtney

Comments

• PinkShoesRCoolPinkShoesRCool Registered Users Posts: 31 Big grins
    edited September 13, 2009
    I'm not one for posed shots with a blank backdrop behind them. Is there any way of setting up where you have some real trees around you? Set your hay bales & pumpkins at the base of a shady tree and let the child sit in front of the hay, on top of it, lay in the leaves, hold a pumpkin, stand next to the tree, etc. It will give a great variation to each child's photo and let them show more personality.

If not, I personally like the idea of the photo you provided, very simple, cute & still fits the theme. There's my 2c as a parent. :)