Options

No Green Jeans?

redleashredleash Registered Users Posts: 3,840 Major grins
edited September 13, 2009 in Street and Documentary
I went out on one of my "urban" shoots a few weeks ago and passed this sign on a San Antonio street. I couldn't pass it up . . . I guess you can't use this laundry service if you wear green jeans! :rofl

Actually, I may go reshoot this as I see some real potential. There was an urban storefront church on the same corner, plus if you look closely in the upper right corner of this shot you can see the Hemisfair Tower (officially known as Tower of the Americas)--a true San Antonio landmark!

Enjoy--

Lauren

648150815_Hvq6P-L.jpg
"But ask the animals, and they will teach you." (Job 12:7)

Lauren Blackwell
www.redleashphoto.com

Comments

• Options
    eL eSs VeeeL eSs Vee Registered Users Posts: 1,243 Major grins
    edited September 13, 2009
    "Next-day service only." I guess they won't let you pick up your laundry when you find your lost ticket two weeks later. ne_nau.gif

At least it isn't called "Off White Cleaners."
    Lee

My SmugMug Gallery
    My Facebook

"If you've found a magic that does something for you, honey, stick to it. Never change it." - Mae West, to Edith Head.
    "Every guy has to have one weakness - and it might as well be a good one." - Shell Scott: Dance With the Dead by Richard S. Prather
  • Options
    MarcyMarcy Registered Users Posts: 189 Major grins
    edited September 13, 2009
    this would make a great HDR canidate I would try that too especially if you could get the tower in there and some good clouds