Options

WTB: Nikon Lenses & Body

kmkzbdonkmkzbdon Registered Users Posts: 23 Big grins
edited September 14, 2009 in Nikon Land
Hi, I have been viewing this site for quite some time and finally registered an account. I am looking to get a camera in the D40, D50, D60, D70, D80 range or possibly a D200 as well as some lenses to accompany it. I am not looking for anything too high end as of right now. So feel free to shoot me an offer and I will try to respond as soon as possible.

Thanks,
Brandon

Comments

• Options
    fadelessphotofadelessphoto Registered Users Posts: 48 Big grins
    edited September 14, 2009
    I am not sure if this forum sale is intended for the purpose you are trying to intend- that is buying cheap from here to sell outside. I thought its here to help the fellow photographers help each other with equipment at fare price headscratch.gif. May be someone else can shed some light.
  • Options
    bandgeekndbbandgeekndb Registered Users Posts: 284 Major grins
    edited September 14, 2009
    To the OP, I see you edited your post after fadelessphoto made a comment. I can not tell whether your original post mentioned reselling the materials, but please keep in mind that fadelessphoto is right. Reselling items you buy from here for the sheer sake of reselling them is not what this forum is for. If someone buys a lens or camera, then has buyers remorse, etc. or doesn't need the lens any more, that's fine.

Not trying to police anybody here, but just to keep it in mind. If you're looking for a camera for yourself, mentioning what kind of photography you want to do will help members guide your purchase. A D40 will differ a LOT from a D200. Make sure you're not going to buy an underwhelming, or an overwhelming camera. As many around here like to say, "bodies come and go, lenses are priceless". Definitely a saying to stick by. Buy good glass, you can always upgrade the bodies.
    Nikon D7000, D90

Sigma 18-50 f/2.8, 70-200 f/2.8
    Nikkor 55-200mm f/4-5.6, 50mm f/1.8