The First Year Blog Chronology of Bodie

MattDJMattDJ Registered Users Posts: 27 Big grins
edited September 14, 2009 in People
649035122_VCKfT-L.jpg

My one year old.

Has it really been a year? A year since little Bodie first entered our lives? If you've visited my blog over the past year, you probably ran into some of these favorite posts that are a chronology of sorts in the history of Boden. I call it: "The First Year Blog Chronology of Bodie", and it all started back in January 2008 with my wife's clever way of telling me the news...on her birthday:
"I have a present for you..."

Leading to our first sonogram to which (as only she could say) Maddie said:
"It's so cute!"

And who can forget the video we made announcing the big question: girl or boy?
The Big Reveal!!!

Followed by the video sequel which captured the moment we told our kids the news:
The Big Reveal: Part Deux

And how can a photographer not have a maternity session of his own wife! :-)
My Beautiful Wife: The Maternity Session

Which led to a hilarious video trilogy where we asked the kids some questions about the pregnancy:
Why Are You Excited?
What's Going On In There?
What's Going To Happen?

And then there was the video of our trip to the hospital to welcome Mr. B!
Here We Go!

Finally, the post I was anxious to write as we introduce our little Bodie:
My New Son

If you only read one post in the "The First Year Blog Chronology of Bodie", this is the one to read as we put to words the experience of the day, filled with images and a slideshow:
Baby Bodie: Our Story

And in case you missed it this Summer, a video of Bodie's first crawl:
On The Move

It's been quite the trip going through these links, videos and images from the past year as we experience yet again, the speed in which children grow. Little "Mr. B" is now climbing stairs, saying "Dadday", crawling about as fast as I can walk, moves in perfect rhythm to the beat of the music (cutest thing you've ever seen!), and cheers for the Yankees. Ok, not quite yet on that last one but I'm working on it. :-)

Thank you for traveling this journey with us as we celebrate Boden's first birthday. We are humbled at God's daily blessings. This experience has been...in a word...amazing.

649035065_iwhX5-L.jpg
Visit the Blog

Main Site - powered by Showit Sites

Comments