Options

J o i n m e t o t h e D a r k S i d e!

GORIOGORIO Registered Users Posts: 262 Major grins
edited September 14, 2009 in Landscapes
Just a Small Set. These images were taken a month ago. Twilight time, let me know what you think. Thanks guys!:)

Marcelo Fernan Bridge is an extradosed cable-stayed bridge located in Metro Cebu, Cebu in the Philippines. It spans across Mactan Channel connecting Cebu Island to Mactan Island.
Marcelo Fernan Bridge was opened in August 1999 to decongest the traffic from the older Mactan-Mandaue Bridge. The bridge has a total length of 1237 meters (4058.40 feet) with a center span of 185 meters (606.96 feet). The bridge is one of the widest and longest bridge span in the Philippines. The bridge was constructed with the help of the Japanese Government. It was named after Senator Marcelo Fernan, a political figure from Cebu City.
- Wikipedia
TULAY (BRIDGE)
ISO 50 l 40mm l f4 l 100" l CPL l 5DMK2 l 17-40L
3919236662_99f4427731_o.jpg
"Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea and Ideas are Bulletproof..."

Comments

• Options
    schmooschmoo Registered Users Posts: 8,468 Major grins
    edited September 14, 2009
    Ahh I just love night shots of urban places! A very ominous title, but a beautiful photo. Actually, I would certainly love to cross the bridge to see what lies on the other side :D
  • Options
    schmoo wrote:
    Ahh I just love night shots of urban places! A very ominous title, but a beautiful photo. Actually, I would certainly love to cross the bridge to see what lies on the other side :D

hi schmoo thanks a lot for the comment i may have other pics during this class would share them as soon as I finished processing them, all the best!rolleyes1.gif
    "Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea and Ideas are Bulletproof..."
  • Options
    CORDOVA-FISHING
    ISO 50 l 40mm l f8 l 1/30" l CPL l .9 NDGRAD SE l 5DMK2 l 17-40L
    3918540627_11e4b7aba3_o.jpg