Options

Whats it called?

goldilocksandmy3bearsgoldilocksandmy3bears Registered Users Posts: 423 Major grins
edited September 14, 2009 in Finishing School
I can't figure out the name of the technique so I am having a hard time trying to find its tutorial. I have a photograph of a child laying in leaves however there are not enough leaves on the ground to cover the empty space.. I want to make multiple leaves from the ones in the picture. I know there is a way to copy the leaves and place them in different areas in the picture.. does anyone have a tutorial on this or can you explain to me how to do it.. i hope someone knows what I am talking about. :scratch :scratch
Thanks!
Courtney
Courtney

Comments

• Options
    goldilocksandmy3bearsgoldilocksandmy3bears Registered Users Posts: 423 Major grins
    edited September 14, 2009
    I can't figure out the name of the technique so I am having a hard time trying to find its tutorial. I have a photograph of a child laying in leaves however there are not enough leaves on the ground to cover the empty space.. I want to make multiple leaves from the ones in the picture. I know there is a way to copy the leaves and place them in different areas in the picture.. does anyone have a tutorial on this or can you explain to me how to do it.. i hope someone knows what I am talking about. headscratch.gifheadscratch.gif
    Thanks!
    Courtney
    I think I figured it out.. cloning rolleyes1.gif :bash why is it the easiest things are the ones i forget?
    Courtney
  • Options
    Ric GrupeRic Grupe Registered Users Posts: 9,522 Major grins
    edited September 14, 2009
    I think I figured it out.. cloning rolleyes1.gif :bash why is it the easiest things are the ones i forget?

.....hey, it only took you 11 minutes to remember! wings.gif