New Fall idea-keep or toss?

goldilocksandmy3bearsgoldilocksandmy3bears Registered Users Posts: 423 Major grins
edited September 14, 2009 in People
Here in south Texas we don't have much of a fall- no changing colored leaves no cooler air.. nothing so.. today I went and bought over 450 (which proved to be not enough so I used the cloning tool which is a little obvious in the corners if you look) fall colored leaves spread them out across the floor and had my son lay down on them.. is it a keeper? Perhaps a different shirt and combed hair? C&C welcome.
Thanks
DSC09586.jpg
Courtney

Comments

• blaser321blaser321 Registered Users Posts: 201 Major grins
    edited September 14, 2009
    I like it. but the shirt is bunched up under the chin and you can see threw the leaves in a lot of places try putting a colored (brown green or yellow) sheet under the leaves and it needs a little light from the upper right side
    But I really like the concept
    5D mark II, 24-70 2.8L, 70-200 2.8 L IS
    EF 2.0x II extender BG-E6
  • goldilocksandmy3bearsgoldilocksandmy3bears Registered Users Posts: 423 Major grins
    edited September 14, 2009
    blaser321 wrote:
    I like it. but the shirt is bunched up under the chin and you can see threw the leaves in a lot of places try putting a colored (brown green or yellow) sheet under the leaves and it needs a little light from the upper right side
    But I really like the concept
    Thanks - I figured if a few people think its a good idea I'd go back and redo it.. get more leaves change the color of the sheet underneath change the color of the shirt and work with the lights a little more. Thanks again for the comment.
    Court
    Courtney