DSS#33 Free wheeling

CrypticusCrypticus Registered Users Posts: 5 Beginner grinner
edited September 18, 2009 in The Dgrin Challenges
Hi All, I've be lurking around here for a little while now and have decided its time I leave the shadows and say hi. From what I've seen everyone posts images they are thinking of submitting before do so, so heres mine. PS. can someone point me to the correct forum entry exampling how to submit entries.
IMG_0406.jpg

1.IMG_0394.jpg

IMG_0397.jpg

IMG_0400.jpg

IMG_0405.jpg

Comments

• adbsgicomadbsgicom Registered Users Posts: 3,615 Major grins
    edited September 15, 2009
    I like the second one where you can still see some of the spokes. Not wildly crazy on the background, but at least you have an entry!
    - Andrew

Who is wise? He who learns from everyone.
    My SmugMug Site
  • HaliteHalite Registered Users Posts: 467 Major grins
    edited September 15, 2009
    I prefer the tight crop and the way the light glints off the spokes in the first image. Agree that the image would benefit from a cleaner background. Even a piece of construction paper--pick your color--could provide a simplified graphic quality to your image.

The instructions for submitting your photo are in the entry thread for the Challenge.

Welcome to the Challenges. Glad you decided to delurk!
  • MarkRMarkR Registered Users Posts: 2,099 Major grins
    edited September 16, 2009
    #2 and #3 of the ones you've posted. I like the blurring reflector on the wheel showing movement/ motion.
  • KinkajouKinkajou Registered Users Posts: 1,240 Major grins
    edited September 17, 2009
    15524779-Ti.gif

I like the third one, with the reflector on the right side of the image. I agree about the about the background, though... any chance for a reshoot? Maybe on pavement or a really nice patch of grass?

If you go up to the entry thread, there are instructions there and in the gallery itself for how to upload the photos into the gallery.
    Webpage

Spread the love! Go comment on something!
  • CrypticusCrypticus Registered Users Posts: 5 Beginner grinner
    Thanks for the feedback, the initial photos were a spare of the moment thing while I was waiting for other things to happen. Going to try a re-shoot tomorrow.
  • adbsgicomadbsgicom Registered Users Posts: 3,615 Major grins
    Sorry, I'm a cycling purist. No wheel reflectors. :D
    - Andrew

Who is wise? He who learns from everyone.
    My SmugMug Site
  • angevin1angevin1 Registered Users Posts: 3,403 Major grins
    edited September 18, 2009
    adbsgicom wrote:
    Sorry, I'm a cycling purist. No wheel reflectors. :D

Me too! No Wheel reflectors showing without a Basket, tassels and a Banana seat!thumb.gif

ps: Love the idea!
    tom wise
  • KinkajouKinkajou Registered Users Posts: 1,240 Major grins
    edited September 18, 2009
    It's the law here in Florida. When I was living abroad, though, that was the first thing that people took off of their new bikes... they hated them!
    Webpage

Spread the love! Go comment on something!