Shy Mongolian Girl

SystemSystem Registered Users Posts: 8,186 moderator
edited July 5, 2005 in People
First time user. Thought it would be fun to share some of what I get to see in Mongolia. Welcome any thoughts on this and any others I submit.

The file size on this picture seems small....if it is too small let me know.

Comments

• MaestroMaestro Registered Users Posts: 5,395 Major grins
    edited July 4, 2005
    Caleb wrote:
    First time user. Thought it would be fun to share some of what I get to see in Mongolia. Welcome any thoughts on this and any others I submit.

The file size on this picture seems small....if it is too small let me know.
    Nice shot. In what part of Mongolia were you? The poor girl does look shy if not a little scared.
  • photocatphotocat Registered Users Posts: 1,334 Major grins
    edited July 4, 2005
    Like the shot. It would look better if a bit bigger... It would impress more.
    I am curious to see more of those (also a bit bigger)
  • SystemSystem Registered Users Posts: 8,186 moderator
    edited July 4, 2005
    Thanks Photocat.....I appreciate that. Here is a bigger file (hopefully)....still trying to get the hang of this!

photocat wrote:
    Like the shot. It would look better if a bit bigger... It would impress more.
    I am curious to see more of those (also a bit bigger)
  • SystemSystem Registered Users Posts: 8,186 moderator
    edited July 4, 2005
    Maestro....this was shot in Uvurkhangai province (aimag). Are you familiar with Mongolia?
    Maestro wrote:
    Nice shot. In what part of Mongolia were you? The poor girl does look shy if not a little scared.
  • photocatphotocat Registered Users Posts: 1,334 Major grins
    edited July 5, 2005
    Caleb wrote:
    Maestro....this was shot in Uvurkhangai province (aimag). Are you familiar with Mongolia?

I am not at all familiar with Mongolia but hey, I like your shot... show us MORE.
    I like how she is framed between the two logs. Looks like the kid has a hard life