Options

Very bad experience with EZ Prints...Where to go?!

kidzmomkidzmom Registered Users Posts: 828 Major grins
edited September 16, 2009 in SmugMug Support
Hi all!
I am in the midst of a very bad experience with EZ prints. I made an order 2.5 weeks ago...got a confirmation email (this order was for $139 bucks mind you) and thought I was good to go! I waited about 1 week and never got a mailing confirmation (they mentioned in my confirmation email that I would receive notice when the order shipped). Anyway, no mailing confirmation so I decided to email customer service about this. I was needing these prints for a project that was due in a month so I wanted to make sure all was fine. Anyway, got an email from customer service (Lydia) that my order could not be located on the system, and was told I'd get a response in 24-72 hours. Fine. I was happy things would at least be moving.....Fastforward 24, 48, 72 ok...way past 72 hours and no email. I re-emailed and did not receive a response in what I considered a reasonable time considering my situation and already long wait! Finally I re-emailed again (my 4th email!) a few days later and FINALLY got the same response that this would be looked into! Now I am in need of these prints in one week and want to get this situation dealt with! I don't want to reorder elsewhere and then have my $139 order show up on my doorstep! I am in a bind. Waiting to hear what is up with my order and STILL in limbo! I need to make another order SOON or get these prints already! I'm NOT at all happy with EZ prints. I thought this was a reputable company. I searched and searched for a lab that used Endura prof paper, as I had a combination order of metallic and lustre finishes. I live in Europe and they offered reasonable shipping prices. I am so very very very disppointed and VERY frustrated!

If anyone has any suggestions about where I should order my prints properly please let me know! I need both lustre and metallic finishes on Endura paper and also a lab that ships to Europe. I know MPix doesn't. THANKS so much!!

Kelly

Comments

• Options
    AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited September 16, 2009
    Did you order via SmugMug / EZPrints or EZPrints direct? Either way, write me at our help deskATTN: Andy in the subject, and I'll help you out asap.

Do you have a SmugMug pro account? You can order via us and Bay Photo and get prints you'll love, asap.

Let me know (and I'll be speaking to EZP about this, promise).
  • Options
    kidzmomkidzmom Registered Users Posts: 828 Major grins
    Andy wrote:
    Did you order via SmugMug / EZPrints or EZPrints direct? Either way, write me at our help deskATTN: Andy in the subject, and I'll help you out asap.

Do you have a SmugMug pro account? You can order via us and Bay Photo and get prints you'll love, asap.

Let me know (and I'll be speaking to EZP about this, promise).

WOW, Andy! I'm so glad I posted this here :) I ordered from EZ prints directly (ezprints.com). I'll email you at the help desk and perhaps this can eventually be resolved. Smugmug sounds wonderful if the customer service is anything like this quick respose! If there is international shipping I'm sold!!!! Thank you for your concern.

Sincerely,
    Kelly
  • Options
    RKnechtRKnecht Registered Users Posts: 366 Major grins
    Fear not about EZPrints. I have ordered over 1500 prints from them so far and I think I had an issue with 3 of them. Not too shabby in my opinion! As for SmugMug, their customer support is second to none.
    A few Nikon bodies and some fast Nikon glass

www.richknechtphotography.com
  • Options
    AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    I escalated this order at EZPrints. FWIW the poster ordered directly through EZP, not SmugMug. No matter, we're doing what we can to get things fixed at the lab for kidzmom and we'll report back when we've done so!