Singin' along

rwellsrwells Registered Users Posts: 6,084 Major grins
edited September 16, 2009 in People
This wonderful couple sings at the Fort Worth Stockyards. I don't know if they do it everyday, but they are there every time I go.
Randy

Comments

• CoryUTCoryUT Registered Users Posts: 367 Major grins
    edited September 16, 2009
    I'm really digging these black and whites. Topaz before conversion?

Great job.
    Daily Shot
    My Photographic Adventures

Nikon D7000 | 10-20 | 50 | 55-200
  • ivarivar Registered Users Posts: 8,395 Major grins
    Hi Randy,

I like the shot, you caught them at the right time! My eyes wander to the faces, so that's good, too! However, I'm not too fond of how the woman turned out in post. She lost a bit more detail than I would have liked (compare her face to the man's face) and the 'glow' around her legs is a bit too much for me.
    The lack of detail almost seems to be mainly on the woman's face, it seems that the rest of the image has relatively more detail, if that makes any sense?
  • rwellsrwells Registered Users Posts: 6,084 Major grins
    CoryUT wrote:
    I'm really digging these black and whites. Topaz before conversion?

Great job.

LR2

Thanks for the comments
    Randy
  • rwellsrwells Registered Users Posts: 6,084 Major grins
    ivar wrote:
    Hi Randy,

I like the shot, you caught them at the right time! My eyes wander to the faces, so that's good, too! However, I'm not too fond of how the woman turned out in post. She lost a bit more detail than I would have liked (compare her face to the man's face) and the 'glow' around her legs is a bit too much for me.
    The lack of detail almost seems to be mainly on the woman's face, it seems that the rest of the image has relatively more detail, if that makes any sense?

Hey Ivar,

Your dead-on with the woman. She had some really strange lighting on her & the pp really didn't help that. I'll get a better shot of them again, but I just liked the candid moment here.

Thanks for your detailed input thumb.gif
    Randy