#33 I have bad ideas

MarkRMarkR Registered Users Posts: 2,099 Major grins
edited September 16, 2009 in The Dgrin Challenges
My son, when he was a toddler, used to say "I have a bad idea" whenever he actually did have a bad idea.

I've inherited that ability through some kind of weird, reverse-genetics.:dunno

At any rate, I have an image already in the gallery called "running fast", but thought that a little refinement couldn't hurt. These are all SOOC, using the multiple-exposures tool in the K20D. And no, I can't get the spots off the watch. I've tried. :cry (And my goto place for cheap photographic props only carries digital watches. Damn you, Dollar Tree! :soapbox

Here's the first variation, made by accident. (And naturally my favorite:)

651831567_3qqJu-L.jpg

651846643_BQUtP-L.jpg

3. EXTREME CLOSEUP! (Cue Wayne and Garth!)
651847686_6qR5x-L.jpg

So, any of these bad ideas any good? Reshoots possible, he typed, as his wife glared at him testily.

Comments

• divamumdivamum Registered Users Posts: 9,021 Major grins
    edited September 16, 2009
    What's wrong with the one in the gallery (which, for the record, I love)? :D
  • MarkRMarkR Registered Users Posts: 2,099 Major grins
    divamum wrote:
    What's wrong with the one in the gallery (which, for the record, I love)? :D

Didn't think it was "bad" enough -- only three exposures merged, instead of 8, you know!
  • adbsgicomadbsgicom Registered Users Posts: 3,615 Major grins
    I like the gallery one best for its simplicity. Of these #1 is the best. Love it. You need to make many more accidents in your career!
    - Andrew

Who is wise? He who learns from everyone.
    My SmugMug Site
  • ic4uic4u Registered Users Posts: 1,455 Major grins
    Hi Mark,
    I think I still prefer your current entrythumb.gif
    Karin

"Dance like no one is watching. Sing like no one is listening. Love like you've never been hurt and live like it's heaven on Earth." — Mark Twain
  • MarkRMarkR Registered Users Posts: 2,099 Major grins
    adbsgicom wrote:
    I like the gallery one best for its simplicity. Of these #1 is the best. Love it. You need to make many more accidents in your career!

I think it is safer to say that my "career" is primarily made up of accidents ... rolleyes1.gif