Grand Cayman and Cozumel

KaganKagan Registered Users Posts: 196 Major grins
edited September 18, 2009 in Landscapes
Took a cruise to Jamaica, Grand Cayman and Cozumel this summer and wanted to post a few from the trip. All of the places were really beautiful but no surprise there! Most of these were taken from Rum Point Beach, Grand Cayman, The exception is the last photo which was taken at Paradise Beach, Cozumel. Enjoy!

1. Not a bad view to sit and stare at.
649804241_NGg5K-L-1.jpg

2. One of my 2 favorites. It is my wifes favorite. I am torn between this and the last photo from Cozumel
649825977_szMga-L-1.jpg

3. Yet another view of paradise hehe
649857477_dcMHg-L-1.jpg

4. Not crazy about this one. Was trying to get some contrasted shots of the rocks and water. But its one I had already uploaded so here you go.
649894279_ucHn7-L-1.jpg

5. I would hate to guess how many I took of all this blue water. We go back every year somewhere down there and I just cant get enough.
649928257_ChjC9-L-1.jpg

6. Was trying to catch some of the waves crashing against the rocks. Just so you know.....Do not do this barefoot like one fool that I know. limp limp....
649970623_uULg8-L-1.jpg

7. Took this as I limped, crawled back from the rocks :rofl
650009895_WtS8c-L-1.jpg

8. Paradise Beach, Cozumel Was lucky enough to be one of the first loads from the 4 cruise ships in port and had time to get this before all those OTHER lousy tourists interfered hehe.
650060420_Zmdbe-L-1.jpg

Anyway that is a few of my trip. Its one I wont soon forget. All of these were taken with Canon 30d and kit lens 17-55(sadly all I had at the time) I know none of these arent going to hang in a gallery but I hope they are going to look good hanging in mine.
Kagan

Comments

• PupatorPupator Registered Users Posts: 2,322 Major grins
    edited September 18, 2009
    Ahh - how beautiful!

My wife and I took the same cruise a couple years ago - we had a great time, though we didn't get to stop at Grand Cayman because of a medical emergency.

Thanks for sharing! Oh, and print some of these big! I have some 16x20s of that pretty blue water hanging in my office and it's wonderful! wings.gif