and the latest of all.... me, Please help..

dniednie Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 1,351 Major grins
edited September 21, 2009 in The Dgrin Challenges
I have been busy, busy, busy. Yesterday was our local Arts Festival and the Art Leagues show and sale... I managed to get a Judges award and Merit award and actually sold one. Yippee! Then walked the thing for 9 hours yesterday taking pictures for the committee to use for promotion next year.... Which led me to my motion shots... These are all straight out of the camera as shot, no cropping or adjusting in camera.

This is what I have...If anyone is out there, Please let me know which you think works best
Thanks!!!

654815570_5esdA-L.jpg

655887953_h3Wu8-L.jpg

654815617_4RXQ7-L.jpg

654815689_vVYhV-L.jpg

654815758_ZUs5S-L.jpg

654815855_7Yv84-L.jpg

654815946_dyJFb-L.jpg

654816032_BRDdn-L.jpg

Comments

• richterslrichtersl Registered Users Posts: 3,322 Major grins
    edited September 20, 2009
    Hey Donna -- good to see you around again. And, congrats on the awards and the sale! Way to go! clap.gifclapclap.gif

Of this set I like #1 and #3.

I like how you caught the Indian Clubs midair in #1. Good capture. thumb.gif Love the energy that #3 seems to emanate. The guy in the foreground is really into his kick.
  • dniednie Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 1,351 Major grins
    Thanks Linda.
    Yes, the more I look the more I like #1... I was able to get closer to him. The kids I couldn't zoom really or I was going to miss things.
  • DsrtVWDsrtVW Registered Users Posts: 1,991 Major grins
    Donna good work on the awards and sale. I think # 1 is showing the best movement. It is concentrated on the subject with the blur of the clubs. The other are implied movement and the BGs are more distracting. I do like 4 but it is a bit dark. But then there is nothing to be done about that.
    Chris K. NANPA Member
    http://kadvantage.smugmug.com/
    edited September 21, 2009
    Thanks Chris
    yes, I think that is the one I have decided on. I think that was my gut feeling, but I started questioning myself.

Yes, it was some tough shooting situations. I really liked the crowd of people (and their expressions) behind on a hill, but all those shots wound up just showing the backs of the kids I was shooting.
  • AndManAndMan Registered Users Posts: 1,252 Major grins
    #1thumb.gif
    Peter

www.andmanphotography.com

Facebook Fan Page

"Landscape photography is the supreme test of the photographer - and often the supreme disappointment." Ansel Adams
    AndMan wrote:
    #1thumb.gif
    :D yes, that seemed to be the one. Thanks for your input.