Custom 5x7 Cards

kkrasinkkrasin Registered Users Posts: 61 Big grins
edited September 21, 2009 in SmugMug Pro Sales Support
Hello,
I am trying to order some custom 5x7 cards. I went back & looked at some old threads that said to add the photo to my cart & then click on "cards." However, when I click on "buy," there is not an option for cards. I'm definitely logged in, because I have the option to add photos, so I'm not sure if I'm looking in the wrong place or what...
Help please! (and thanks!)

Comments

• AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited September 20, 2009
    the photo must be large enough. Link? ear.gif
  • kkrasinkkrasin Registered Users Posts: 61 Big grins
    edited September 21, 2009
    Andy wrote:
    the photo must be large enough. Link? ear.gif
    I think it's big enough - I created a card & then downloaded and edited it. Here's the link.

Thanks!
    kkrasin wrote:
    I think it's big enough - I created a card & then downloaded and edited it. Here's the link.

Thanks!

Anyone?? (sorry, I wouldn't be so impatient, but I have someone waiting for this order :D)

Where should I be seeing the option to order cards? Maybe I'm just missing it!

Thanks again!
    kkrasin wrote:
    Hello,
    I am trying to order some custom 5x7 cards. I went back & looked at some old threads that said to add the photo to my cart & then click on "cards." However, when I click on "buy," there is not an option for cards. I'm definitely logged in, because I have the option to add photos, so I'm not sure if I'm looking in the wrong place or what...
    Help please! (and thanks!)

All right, I figured it out... and it was (of course) something dumb I did!!
    I had my gallery set to print to Bay Photo, so cards were not offered. Quick switch to EZPrints & (voila) there they were! rolleyes1.gif