Options

For Sale ( Canada ) : Canon 100 f/2.8 Macro Lens

HarvHarv Registered Users Posts: 1,105 Major grins
edited September 21, 2009 in House of Canon
WITHDRAWN

This lens is being sold because I have my order in for the new Canon EF 100 f/2.8L IS macro.

This lens was purchased a few weeks ago from a fellow forum member who tells me it is about 1 year old.

Included is the lens with both front and rear caps, optional Canon original ET-67 lens hood and user manual. Sorry, no box.

I have not bothered with pictures of the lens and hood because they are 'as new'. Absolutely pristine with not a mark of any kind. If you want to know what it looks like, just go to the Canon site as mine looks as new as what they show.

After applying the current $50 instant rebate that Canon has out and negotiating an additional 10% discount on lens and hood from the dealer, you would still have to pay almost $800 including PST and GST.

My price is $625 Cdn. Paypal and Shipping extra. EMT is the preferred method of payment. Cash is good as well.

As an added bonus, I will include at no charge, a third party tripod ring which arrived in today's mail. It has not even been on the lens other than to make certain if fits and functions properly.

I am not interested in any trades and the price is firm.

Here are a couple of recent images taken with this lens, hand held...

648526489_ityLE-O.jpg

632544397_GRGHQ-O.jpg

Thanks for looking in.