Posting for a friend

thegreeneggthegreenegg Registered Users Posts: 551 Major grins
edited July 5, 2005 in People
This is not my shot. It's actually a picture of me. I did some of the selective coloring. The orginal was taken in black and white and I wasn't shooting in RAW so it's creative coloring. Anyway tell me what you think.
Bubblegum by Bonnie
x1pAdjo0uCo2H3HRsxOzpwU9ciefy9MZRRm0yTfnvJm9GHqqyVR5xTivx_nPJTZCjtZQwkNIQCC7ziJkqL4faaRZzr9VHknonFTdtwJElCN9f6b_1IxlG1yDyl1NOAJZyBMDGl3ETdiET55y44_Lh3Ang

And here is the photograher of the picture above. I spent the better part of the day doing all the braids myself.
x1pAdjo0uCo2H3HRsxOzpwU9ciefy9MZRRm0yTfnvJm9GGFXNyG-ZQ7qZLgEIzLG89teG1fXWpMcpg3-yQBmUOL0bnJwBnJd24JHtBCCrYOspcEuO37bnrJ--r_et6YWEYooPFUtKBTnp1u4A63X5lbJA

And since I'm still on a selective color craze I will show you my her face on. She wears this necklace all the time and has matching arms braclets. What do you think?
x1pAdjo0uCo2H3HRsxOzpwU9ciefy9MZRRm0yTfnvJm9GHpshm-JfizDO61xbTB-fQlgpdDXQAI22bsf23P9l6WCDbA9F8_AQiGO91E5tgJiwNpBJjgOg7I-Wj2018zdH7lT9s88_Upn1O-oRyQltBp7g
Green is the way to be!
ashleyharding.smugmug.com

Comments

• DJ-S1DJ-S1 Registered Users Posts: 2,303 Major grins
    edited July 4, 2005
    I"m not a big fan of selective color, but I really like the shot of you. It has a great candid feel to it that I like a lot. I like the last one too; I might crop the top and left out of it and make her face bigger... Actually, adding some noise might give it a cool feeling, too. But not with selective color.

Anyway, just thought I'd give my .02 USD. I've been enjoying seeing your images, thanks for sharing. thumb.gif
  • rahmonsterrahmonster Registered Users Posts: 1,376 Major grins
    edited July 4, 2005
    I really like the last one. The selective colour just gives it a little extra I think, sort of shows her colourful personality in a unique waythumb.gif
    www.tmitchell.smugmug.com

Art washes away from the soul the dust of everyday life...Picasso
  • binghottbinghott Registered Users Posts: 1,075 Major grins
    edited July 5, 2005
    DJ-S1 wrote:
    I"m not a big fan of selective color, but I really like the shot of you. It has a great candid feel to it that I like a lot.
    i agree completely, i really like that shot of you
  • thegreeneggthegreenegg Registered Users Posts: 551 Major grins
    edited July 5, 2005
    Is this better for Bonnie. Added grain and cropped and left out the color.
    Ashley
    Thanks for all the comments.
    x1pAdjo0uCo2H3HRsxOzpwU9ciefy9MZRRm0yTfnvJm9GEvsFFB2eC6yZaECo8zGf_9ItHmXYSAB58Vs6UVcoR8Ve5914WfzbY0w6QrXzqAhQGefjt2gFYs76qc_dDb7nwwyiMQ2tolV5mOnkkHIQ2rpw
    Green is the way to be!
    ashleyharding.smugmug.com
  • DJ-S1DJ-S1 Registered Users Posts: 2,303 Major grins
    edited July 5, 2005
    nod.gif I love it!