Hong Kong Sundown

hkdigithkdigit Registered Users Posts: 46 Big grins
edited September 22, 2009 in Landscapes
3940467109_a2efa140da_o.jpg

Hello from Hong Kong, this is my first post here. Hope everybody don't mind my poor English.

Comments

• TopCatTopCat Registered Users Posts: 71 Big grins
    edited September 22, 2009
    hkdigit wrote:
    Hello from Hong Kong, this is my first post here. Hope everybody don't mind my poor English.

Beautiful sunset! As for your English, it's wonderful compared to my Mandarin...
    Tom
    Nikon D300 with 16-85 f3.5-5.6 VR, 35 f/1.8, 70-300 VR; Nikon D800 with 24-70 f/2.8, 105 f/2.8 VR Micro, 70-200 f/2.8 VRII, Win 7 Ultimate 64-bit, Dell XPS 17 (8 GB RAM), LR5.3, Photoshop CC
    My Portfolio
    My PhotoBlog
  • hkdigithkdigit Registered Users Posts: 46 Big grins
    TopCat wrote:
    Beautiful sunset! As for your English, it's wonderful compared to my Mandarin...

Thanks for your kind comments... I think it difficult to learn Mandarin than English :D:D
  • schmooschmoo Registered Users Posts: 8,468 Major grins
    Hi Chris and welcome! Don't worry about your English as it is much, much better than our Mandarin. :D Kudos to you! This is a beautiful sunset, a shot that I think any of us would be proud to have taken. thank you for sharing it with us, and please show us more!
  • canghuixucanghuixu Registered Users Posts: 238 Major grins
    Very nice. I looks like it could be used on the cover of a spy novel. I also liked your hkdigit blog, lots of interesting things there. I think HK would be a lot of fun to shoot at night.
  • canghuixucanghuixu Registered Users Posts: 238 Major grins
    How did you get the overhead view of the burst water main at http://www.hkdigit.net/2009/09/water-main-burst-on-gloucester-road/? I was looking at it for a while before it occurred to me it was taken from overhead, looking straight down at the hole, the road, and the workers. Quite neat. Too bad that top traffic cone is there.
  • SKnightSKnight Registered Users Posts: 112 Major grins
    Very nice shot, and your English is better than a large number of Americans that prowl the net.
  • thapamdthapamd Registered Users Posts: 1,722 Major grins
    Beautiful red sky and a gorgeous shot of the setting sun. Fantastic! clap.gif
    Shoot in RAW because memory is cheap but memories are priceless.

Mahesh
    http://www.StarvingPhotographer.com