Mother and Daugther..

BeezleyBeezley Registered Users Posts: 8 Beginner grinner
edited September 24, 2009 in People
Hello everyone...
So I took some pictures of my friend and her daughter. wanted to get some opinions on a couple of shots i took. I don't really know much about editing the pictures. I just love to take them.

Let me know what you think

658191225_VMGuh-M.jpg

658222794_FxV2M-M.jpg

658226145_Ut8BP-S.jpg

658207526_W6YyZ-M.jpg

thanks
Shelly

Comments

• angevin1angevin1 Registered Users Posts: 3,403 Major grins
    edited September 23, 2009
    Hello Shelly!

Question is, What do you think?

I ask because It'd be interesting to know where you are in your like, dislike or self critique.

I think they're right up there in the average to above average snapshot category. I also think it would only take a little twist here and there to bring them further up the WOW chain...and those twists are at the point of capture.

cheers,
    tom wise
  • ivarivar Registered Users Posts: 8,395 Major grins
    edited September 24, 2009
    Hi Shelly,

I think you're doing great so far! you're experimenting/trying things, that's great! It's THE way to learn and get better.

In general, try to avoid shooting faces that are in bright sunlight (the second photo), although the idea of the photo is not bad, the sun blows out the face and usually casts very hard shadows. The faces in the other 3 shots came out much nicer, I think!
  • sweet carolinesweet caroline Registered Users Posts: 1,589 Major grins
    edited September 24, 2009
    #1 is really cute. The background seems cluttered and too bright in some areas, so a closer crop may help.

Caroline