wfellerwfeller Registered Users Posts: 2,625 Major grins
edited September 24, 2009 in Landscapes
398-eagle-r4909-0265.jpg

-
Anybody can do it.

Comments

• EiaEia Registered Users Posts: 3,627 Major grins
    edited September 24, 2009
    Yep - I definitely and easily see the Eagle. After looking at it a few times it is kind of weird because it looks like an Eagle turned to stone! Did you come up with that name or is it noted for it's design? Beautiful color!
  • wfellerwfeller Registered Users Posts: 2,625 Major grins
    Eia wrote:
    Yep - I definitely and easily see the Eagle. After looking at it a few times it is kind of weird because it looks like an Eagle turned to stone! Did you come up with that name or is it noted for it's design? Beautiful color!

Thank you Eia. This is a formation I found during an overnight camping trip last week with my granddaughter. There doesn't seem to be much activity in the area, so maybe it's been named before, maybe not. Either way, the result should be the same. It is pretty clear from a reasonably accessible angle.

It was a distinct enough zoomorphic to spend a sunrise on, IMO. I saw it the afternoon before and returned to setup the next morning. The light came in just as I thought it would.

Here's another eagle a couple miles away I captured two years ago.
    760-5044.jpg

-
    Anybody can do it.
  • GORIOGORIO Registered Users Posts: 262 Major grins
    awesome sky! the moon is actually visible there.. and the blues in contrast with the orange rocks is just striking..if you don't mind what cpl are you using?
    "Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea and Ideas are Bulletproof..."
  • wfellerwfeller Registered Users Posts: 2,625 Major grins
    GORIO wrote:
    awesome sky! the moon is actually visible there.. and the blues in contrast with the orange rocks is just striking..if you don't mind what cpl are you using?

Thanks- Tiffen.
    Anybody can do it.