"What's Over There"

goldilocksandmy3bearsgoldilocksandmy3bears Registered Users Posts: 423 Major grins
edited September 29, 2009 in People
went out to Los Ebanos Preserve this morning. Here is a picture of my little boy looking out at the water. C&C please
DSC09969.jpg
Courtney

Comments

• kidzmomkidzmom Registered Users Posts: 828 Major grins
    edited September 26, 2009
    I love the fence! I took some shots of my 3rd child when she was about 1.5 years by a fence like this. I hope you got a few more at this set-- Perhaps him looking over his shoulder back at you, or leaning up against the fence. Some close ups are always great...maybe sitting against the fence. I like the large leaf for a touch of color. You could always mat this in an orange to go with the leaf and shoe tones. Fun! :)
    went out to Los Ebanos Preserve this morning. Here is a picture of my little boy looking out at the water. C&C please
    DSC09969.jpg
  • goldilocksandmy3bearsgoldilocksandmy3bears Registered Users Posts: 423 Major grins
    edited September 27, 2009
    kidzmom wrote:
    I love the fence! I took some shots of my 3rd child when she was about 1.5 years by a fence like this. I hope you got a few more at this set-- Perhaps him looking over his shoulder back at you, or leaning up against the fence. Some close ups are always great...maybe sitting against the fence. I like the large leaf for a touch of color. You could always mat this in an orange to go with the leaf and shoe tones. Fun! :)
    Thanks for those ideas! I just got about 100 new mats all different colors and need some pictures to put on them - this one will be used thanks again!
    Courtney
  • ivarivar Registered Users Posts: 8,395 Major grins
    edited September 29, 2009
    Very cute! I agree that you can probably do a lot with this fence. For this particular shot, I would have liked him to be just a tad out of the exact middle though, I think. Or maybe even crop this shot slightly, like crop out the left two wooden..... 'things'?