Options

FS: LNIB 50D w/New Accessories (US)

TeamSpeedTeamSpeed Registered Users Posts: 261 Major grins
edited October 4, 2009 in House of Canon
Something has come up, and I would like to sell this 50D.

Details

It is like new, purchased on June 5 from Amazon (4 months old). I have put maybe 2K shots on it. It has been a great camera, zero issues operationally or IQ-wise. Box is included along with all accessories. Everything is still unopened except for the battery (manuals, cables, CDs, neckstrap). The camera is spotless and has had LCD covers on the top and back LCDs since day 1.

Accessories

I am including brand-new accessories that are OUTSTANDING add-ons to the 50D, that total nearly $130.

- Phottix battery grip w/AA cartridge, one outstanding aftermarket grip, fit and feel
- Extra new aftermarket battery, never used
- Phottix Plato 2.4 ghz wireless remote system w/2 way communications
- Canon E1 Handstrap

Total Contents

- 50D body, spotless w/LCD covers
- Factory box w/unopened manuals, CDs, cables, battery
- Charger (not shown, but is included)
- Warranty card and Amazon receipt
- Phottix BG-E2 battery grip w/AA cartridge, new in packaging
- Extra new battery
- Canon E1 handstrap, never opened
- Phottix Plato C8 wireless remote system

Price

$995, includes priority shipping and paypal (preferably echeck). This is a great deal for what is almost brand-new 50D that is 4 months old with all these accessories and the Amazon receipt.

SALE PENDING

About Me

I have perfect feedback on POTN, on FM (109 trx), here on Dgrin, on ebay (530 trx), and on ecrater (550 trx). I baby my equipment and try to accurately describe the items I sell. I shoot church and school events, and family candids, nothing professional.

Samples

My smugmug album (http://teamspeed.smugmug.com/Electronics/My-50D-For-Sale) has samples of ISO 6400 and ISO 3200 shots, if you go to the band competition gallery. All images are either 3200 or 6400. I have also included 3 test shots today OOC at 3200, 6400, and 12800 just resized in the sale folder. Also pics of what all is included are here as well.

661303597_VZMyX-M.jpg
661303614_qbJh7-M.jpg
661303610_vfFYs-M.jpg
7D, 70-200L IS, 17-55 IS 2.8, 150 2.8 macro, 12-24, 100-400L, 85 1.8, 50 1.4

Comments

• Options
    cube_zombiecube_zombie Registered Users Posts: 10 Big grins
    edited October 4, 2009
    I'd be interested if the pending sale fell through...