>>> the new "STREET & PJ" forum <<<

ivarivar Registered Users Posts: 8,395 Major grins
edited September 27, 2009 in People
We have a new forum!!! It's the Street & PJ forum :clap

"The Street & PJ forum is dedicated to the urban scene. In addition to photojournalism and traditional street photography, spontaneous shots depicting urban life belong here--even if no people are shown. It is not meant for skylines or urban panoramas, though; vistas should still be posted in the Landscapes forum. Street scenes and candids, back alleys, graffiti, dimly lit bars, etc., all may be posted here. So get out there and remember to look both ways before shooting."

Post your people shots as you see fit in either here in the People or in the Street & PJ forum. If there is any confusion, don't sweat it. Just post where you think it should be posted, or ask us. We'll shortly start moving some of the existing threads in this forum to the Street & PJ forum.

Let us know if you have any questions!

Comments

• RichardRichard Administrators, Vanilla Admin Posts: 19,955 moderator
    edited September 27, 2009
    I have started moving street stuff from People to Street & PJ. I don't expect to move all of it, but will concentrate on more recent stuff. In order to avoid cluttering the People forum display, I am not going to leave redirect links, so if your thread seems to have vanished, take a look in Street. If you think your thread is miscategorized, send me or Ivar a PM with a link and we'll fix it. deal.gif