Baby Hat Shot 2 (pouty look)

kidzmomkidzmom Registered Users Posts: 828 Major grins
edited September 29, 2009 in People
Thanks for the input on the 1st shot! I appreciate your thoughts and comments. I took your advice VayCayMom and put a blur filter on just the hat of the 1st shot. It made a huge difference to go with that further blur on the hat. It really made the eyes look much more in focus.

So here is another shot of the series. I tried to make it match the 1st shot in color and "feel." This shot seems more focused I think. Thoughts?!

I was also wondering if anyone had any experience in having sligtly soft shots printed on canvas. I think that first shot (The baby Patriarch shot) might look better on canvas than paper....???? Will I notice the softness as much on canvas?

Okay here is number 2 (pouty boy face). I like the 1st shot better but I do like his arm position on this. I wish that 1st shot had of been sharper. Oh well....At least I got the moment. He is growing all too quickly.

Comments

• kidzmomkidzmom Registered Users Posts: 828 Major grins
    edited September 26, 2009
    How do you make the skin seem overall smoother?
    kidzmom wrote:
    Thanks for the input on the 1st shot! I appreciate your thoughts and comments. I took your advice VayCayMom and put a blur filter on just the hat of the 1st shot. It made a huge difference to go with that further blur on the hat. It really made the eyes look much more in focus.

So here is another shot of the series. I tried to make it match the 1st shot in color and "feel." This shot seems more focused I think. Thoughts?!

I was also wondering if anyone had any experience in having sligtly soft shots printed on canvas. I think that first shot (The baby Patriarch shot) might look better on canvas than paper....???? Will I notice the softness as much on canvas?

Okay here is number 2 (pouty boy face). I like the 1st shot better but I do like his arm position on this. I wish that 1st shot had of been sharper. Oh well....At least I got the moment. He is growing all too quickly.
  • ivarivar Registered Users Posts: 8,395 Major grins
    edited September 29, 2009
    Very nice! Technically I prefer this shot over the other one you posted, however I'm not sure about the expression. There is something about it, but I can't put my finger on it. Maybe the expression with the eyes and arm over the edge seems non-baby like? I'm not sure....